Items disappearing in New Game + in 1.10

+
Does hos not work on NG+? If it does work then all you have to do is get new gear. It sucks if we can't use the dlc gear but there's other gear to use anyway sooo...

Well I just saw on the official Witcher Twitter that the fix is in the "final stages" so i guess we'll see if they're telling the truth pretty soon

Sorry to bring this guys, but I have under 10 posts so I cant link or post image.
Reaction on Marcin Momots twitter yesterday sounds like it will be in the next "normal" patch for consoles. Not like a hotfix the PC got.

And with the timeframe from 1.08 to 1.10 in mind it could well be months till we see a fix for this.

I so hope that you are wrong and tomorrow my PS4 says "loading update" :mellow:

---------- Updated at 11:48 AM ----------

Started the game and just received a little patch on PS4. My heart becames full of joy as i thought it was a fix for the game.

...Unfortunately was just a system update and the game still screwed up.

This is so annoying

I just know that feelign... :rofl: Same thing happened to me.

Soo, i'm past the prologue in my NG+, and i don't have the DLC working, but i also didn't do any quests relating to them yet, my question is if i go on with my save will i be able to switch the DLC on again whenever they fix it later on, like how all the DLC was added in to already in progress saves to begin with? Prefer the opinion of a CDPR support person please, thank you for your time and all the free content =D
:cheers:

I so hope that you are wrong and tomorrow my PS4 says "loading update" :mellow:

Relax, on another comment from Marcin Momot that was to do with with the fix when he was asked when it was coming, he replied "Very soon if things go according to plan!" so I'm more than certain this guy is wring in saying it could be months. :)

---------- Updated at 05:17 PM ----------

There's a tweet from Marcin Momot stating the following "I would say it's a matter of days. ;)"

That's got to be about the fix! :D

Last edited:
Relax, on another comment from Marcin Momot that was to do with with the fix when he was asked when it was coming, he replied "Very soon if things go according to plan!" so I'm more than certain this guy is wring in saying it could be months. :)

---------- Updated at 05:17 PM ----------

There's a tweet from Marcin Momot stating the following "I would say it's a matter of days. ;)"

That's got to be about the fix! :D

Yay! More days of waiting after almost 2 weeks lets all rejoice

For those who overwrote the 1.08 save: if you have PS+ you can download previous saves from the cloud, even those that aren't in the game anymore. Look for 'application saved data management tool' on the ps4 settings. Sorry for the english.

I start the ng + and i just want to know if when the corrective patch will be released the additional content appear again on the map

NEWS ON PATCH 1.11:

1. "Another fix in the new patch is related to the issues on Roach in the Hearts of Stone expansion"
"I just asked around the studio and it turns out there will be some balancing changes to all of the boss encounters in HoS with patch 1.11"
3. "CD Project Red will reveal the full changes of the patch at a later date"

Nothing regarding NG+ missing items? Come now CDPR.

Last edited:
I know, sometimes I can let my frustration get the best of me. Love this game but it's sad to see it in pain.

Seems Marcin responded on twitter that the consoles may receive the NG+ fix today or later this week.

Last edited:
Awesome. Now can we just start a NG+ or do we have to revert to a 1.08 save? I've had a break now it's time to lose myself in another playthrough.

Top Bottom