Its 10th of December. Why can't I play?

+
So I booted up my PC, opened up GOG, & went to start the game. Yet I continued to get the screen saying "Go back to sleep, Samurai, its not December 10th". Yet it clearly is.
So is anyone else experiencing this?

So I booted up my PC, opened up GOG, & went to start the game. Yet I continued to get the screen saying "Go back to sleep, Samurai, its not December 10th". Yet it clearly is.
So is anyone else experiencing this?

Please check for updates, you should download a patch and be good to go.

Please check for updates, you should download a patch and be good to go.

This doesnt work. I downloaded the game and update from GOG Galaxy and I'm still getting the samurai error message.

I already rebooted a couple of times and looked for updates from Galaxy app with no success.

This doesnt work. I downloaded the game and update from GOG Galaxy and I'm still getting the samurai error message.

I already rebooted a couple of times and looked for updates from Galaxy app with no success.

When you say "looked for updates from Galaxy app" do you mean updates for GOG Galaxy or for the game itself?

If you are not doing it for the game itself, right click the game's image in your library and choose "check for updates"

If you already did that, you might have to do what I did when the game wouldn't launch yesterday... which is uninstall and reinstall. Works like a charm now.

Working for me now. It actually ended up updating early enough that I could even dip my toe in for 45 minutes before bed! Not the 2-3 hours I had hoped for, but enough to slake my thirst.

When you say "looked for updates from Galaxy app" do you mean updates for GOG Galaxy or for the game itself?

If you are not doing it for the game itself, right click the game's image in your library and choose "check for updates"

If you already did that, you might have to do what I did when the game wouldn't launch yesterday... which is uninstall and reinstall. Works like a charm now.

Yeah, I tried again with the update and it worked. No bugs so far!

Top Bottom