It’s All About You! — Episode 10

+

We're blown away by your passion and support for Cyberpunk: Edgerunners – and by your awesome creations inspired by the anime!

We hope you enjoyed the 10th episode of “It’s All About You”, starring David, Lucy, and Rebecca.

If you'd like to be featured in the future episodes – submit your creations here.

P.S. Let us use this chance to remind you that Cyberpunk: Edgerunners has been nominated in the "Best Adaptation" category for The Game Awards 2022, and we'd be honored if you decided to cast your vote for it. You can do it here.

A job well done generates style and a whole stream of creativity from the fans.

Thank you for doing work that marks people and for believing in what you do. It is a great anime series, I would like to enjoy more episodes again, but if they are not made more, my congratulations to CDPR and Trigger for putting so much passion and good work in each drawing.

The anime series lives up to the work done on Cyberpunk 2077.

Keep the party going!!!

I never get bored of watching these. Always great to see amazing games (and anime in this case) inspiring people to be creative. Really great pieces of fan art. Thank you REDs for making these amazing videos = )

Extra points for everything Rebecca!

Top Bottom