It's All About You – Episode 7: A Thing of Beauty

+

Welcome back to It's All About You, our series where we highlight some of the coolest creations from our inspiring community!

Watch the newest video:

Our appreciation for your support will never fade away. Thank you for being with us! If you would like to be featured in one of the future episodes, you can find more details about the project and submit your creations on our dedicated website.

Your appreciation for our support should be match by your support for Cyberpunk 2077

Modders are adding more to the game than the devs. Along with complete silence and no updates CDPR doesn't seem very interested in the game itself. Just player numbers to show to investors

We are a great community that is still waiting for new projects and news about the work that is being done on Cyberpunk 2077. We don't know anything, although we will have new news soon... I hope. 1 year and a half without content is too long for a game that has marked so many players. The stumble at the start has changed everything.

The modders are helping us endure the long wait because their work excites us.

Hopefully soon CDPR can show us something about what we can expect...

Beautiful video, there is respect and a lot of feeling in it.

Thank you

We see the amazing things the community is making every day on forums and social media. When i get an update from CDPR i wanna see what THEY are doing.
It's been long enough, show us some new content.

Top Bottom