It's awesome, when the night falls and rains in NC

+
You drive around, barely any traffic, the billboards and neon lights raise to whole other level ... but you never see an npc wearing a raincoat or using an umbrella.
We could use umbrellas since it rains often, these could also be used as shields/weapon when in a fight.

Maybe I could add couple of things i'd like see implemented

. Police chases, these guys are definitely not in for a fight at any time, unless you don't move. We run, turn on the next corner, and the chase is over.
. Bikes, anyone seen an npc riding a bike yet? We can only find parked bikes from Tygers and Animals
. Cars and Bikes, need fuel, we have eddies to manage, it would feel more realistic to run out of juice in the middle of nowhere and have to sort it out
. Public transportation, teleportation stations, want to use then pay, or who's going to pay for the maintenance of these
. Tickets for whoever parks on the sidewalk or mess with the traffic. Higher fares at peak times.
. I wnt to open a Bubble Tea shop, who do I talk to? Want to hire people to work for me, where should I post my advert to find people?
. I want to dj or work as a stripper, where do I apply?
. Want to help with humanitarian causes, who can reach?
. Want to invest in real estate and spend my life playing videogames, how should I start?
. Anyone found a skatepark yet?

Some good ideas there....I agree about the bikes, you just never see them in traffic only just parked up in side streets usually near NCPD crime jobs or similar gang member groups. Would love to see a biker gang on the move, especially out on the rancho coronado desert roads where they might seem a threat or leather clad boys and their fluffs cruising the neon night streets in packs like Japanese Bōsōzoku (暴走族)

You wrote ' you never see an npc wearing a raincoat or using an umbrella. '

I would love to see those neon umbrellas as in Blade Runner (original) in the rain when the weather changes would be superb to see NPCs using them or even umbrella stall market appear on the streets...

as for the Night City P.I, trudging those mean streets in his hat and raincoat.... this is the only shot I have seen that fits the bill....but unlike Blade Runner it wasn't raining....

EbX2HQRXsAA5bvj-1536x864EDIT.jpg

Top Bottom