"It's Elementary" Trophy not unlocking

+
I've acquired all other trophies, but for some reason this one didn't unlock.

- Main story complete (along with all endings)
- All Side Jobs complete
- All Gigs complete
- All Rides purchased
- All Blue Marker events complete
- CORPO lifepath

I started a new save file, and completed only Watson Gigs and blue markers for the trophy, and it still doesn't work. Also on this save file, 2 GiGs just won't appear on the map (Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy // Small Man, Big Evil).

On both saves I've tried time-skipping on the menu, sleeping at V's, clearing PS5 5 cache, driving for hours.... nothing works.

I tried to load an older save and redo the entire region, but the same 2 quests won't show up on the map, just like the fresh new game save.

Someone mentioned that Small Man, Big Evil triggers after completing Small Man, Big Mouth - but that mission is from the Street Kid lifepath, so I don't know how to trigger it on my CORPO one.

So, I had the same issue with this one. And what solved it for me was when that japanese chick in the Eurodyne questline had some stalker. After I finished her quest, a new hustle spawned for me. Once i finished that i got the achi/trophy.

So, unless you finished Kerrys quests and had this one pop up. Run around and wait for the call.

- All Side Jobs complete
- All Gigs complete
- All Rides purchased
- CORPO lifepath

I started a new save file, and completed only Watson Gigs and blue markers for the trophy, and it still doesn't work. Also on this save file, 2 GiGs just won't appear on the map (Fixer, Merc, Soldier, Spy // Small Man, Big Evil).

On both saves I've tried time-skipping on the menu, sleeping at V's, clearing PS5 5 cache, driving for hours.... nothing works.

Put the time to 8 PM save than reload when that done you should see some more ncpd hustles(blue marks) on the mp

- All Side Jobs complete
- All Gigs complete
- All Rides purchased
- CORPO lifepath

I've had the same issue, but I teleported around a few times and slept in V's apartment and the ques markers shown up for me. Hope it works for you too

I did all light blue police activities in watson and badlands but the trophies related to them didn't show up. Are some hidden?

I had this same issue, until I finished Kerry quest line, you need to finish this.
After this you get a quest to help one of the girls in the girl band, finish this also.

After that 2 new blue police markers showed up one in Watson and other in badlands I think it was.
They will never show unless you finish those first.

They didn't show up at once, think had to restart and load the game for them to show and since you done everything else they are easy to miss since they are near borders of districts.

Scan map carefully if you finished all this.
Also remember to finish you neighbors quest in the beginning of the game not sure if this is a gig or not but think this one is miss able if you wait too long or start it and then wait to long to finish.

Yes, exacly what heskyttberg says, I needed to finish Kerry storyline and then help Blue Moon with stalker. After that new crime activity appeared.
I had this same issue, until I finished Kerry quest line, you need to finish this.
After this you get a quest to help one of the girls in the girl band, finish this also.

After that 2 new blue police markers showed up one in Watson and other in badlands I think it was.
They will never show unless you finish those first.

They didn't show up at once, think had to restart and load the game for them to show and since you done everything else they are easy to miss since they are near borders of districts.

Scan map carefully if you finished all this.
Also remember to finish you neighbors quest in the beginning of the game not sure if this is a gig or not but think this one is miss able if you wait too long or start it and then wait to long to finish.

If "Every Breath You Take" quest is needed for this achievement, it can be a problem :(
If i remember correctly:
If you don't convince Kerry to sympathize with them, you don't receive holocall from Blue Moon (and don't be able to do this quest)

Top Bottom