It's Guaranteed Premium Card Weekend!

+

Season of Love is one of Shupe's favourite seasons – and what better way to celebrate than with a Guaranteed Premium Card Weekend?

Until Monday, February 18th, 12 PM (noon) CET, all three cards in the “Choose 1 out of 3” part of the keg opening will be upgraded to their Premium versions. This means a guaranteed animated card in every keg you open during the event!

Shupe smash smash!

I hate to be that guy but when will you allow premiums to be crafted with scrap again? You've milled my and other people's premium collections and then removed the option to craft premiums with useless scrap that was given as a refund.

It doesn't look like they're planning to allow crafting premiums with scrap in the future. On the up side, all that scrap will be super useful when the expansion comes out.

Lexor

Forum veteran
I hate to be that guy but when will you allow premiums to be crafted with scrap again? You've milled my and other people's premium collections and then removed the option to craft premiums with useless scrap that was given as a refund.

There was some period of time with a warning about "new rules".

If you bought some powder with real $ then you should contact game support and they will help you.

hah, guess I was lucky. I got most of my newbie is becoming experienced reward points during the Premium Card Weekend, so I opened tons of kegs!

For now we'll be dropping the premium keg events and are thinking of a different way to let players acquire premium cards. We'll keep you updated.

Might as well put the quote in here. And I can't see how some other way would be "nicer" than the occasional premium weekends. I'm sure CDPR has their reasons, but I'm curious about the logic of this and the reason.

Perhaps it was too easy to get premium cards?

Top Bottom