It's hard to enjoy the game

+
I do feel what your saying dude, I played on xboxone....it was a horror show! some of it looked like it was rendered on microsoft paint in 1995....updated hardware xbox series x. Was a hell of a lot better still some really annoying stuff. after patch 1.5 they are even more rarer which is good to see. I have had a relatively non buggy playthrough.

I am however missing dearly a common glitch. This glitch made the game more immersive. It has been removed!!! I'll set the scene. first introduction to Vic the ripperdoc in the intro. I follow sat nav. drive round in my hella its all new and cool ooooh! park in the wee red parking bay in what is really your first encounter in a seedy sexualised street. gets out the car looks around. stops to laugh at garry the prophet goes to walk into mistys and SPLAT!!! feckin NPC throws himself of a roof and hits the ground in front of me!!! and was kinda horrified and amazed and laughed. Was on the mic to my mate "Some poor bas#rd has just jumped off a roof and killed himself in front of me" he redponds no npcs do this it happenes a lot. was a glitch, spawn traction clipping roofs and not the lower level pavements. meaning npcs set to walk animation spawning off buildings. It's dark but in a city like that 'jumpers' would be a real thing and the occasional falling person really sets that tone.

Im kind of bothered the best place to run around and kill enemies is Pacifica. Seems odd....

Enemies respawn quickly and can get a lot of money.

feckin NPC throws himself of a roof and hits the ground in front of me!!! and was kinda horrified and amazed and laughed. Was on the mic to my mate "Some poor bas#rd has just jumped off a roof and killed himself in front of me" he redponds no npcs do this it happenes a lot. was a glitch, spawn traction clipping roofs and not the lower level pavements. meaning npcs set to walk animation spawning off buildings. It's dark but in a city like that 'jumpers' would be a real thing and the occasional falling person really sets that tone.
Hum, it's intended and happen in few place in Nigth City ;)
(I can provide few locations, but it happen only once when you pass nearby. You can "see" one in front of Regina's building).

It's the same "random" events as the trapped cars that you can come across in Night City (which now go "Beep-beep-beep-beep" before exploding)

Im kind of bothered the best place to run around and kill enemies is Pacifica. Seems odd....

Enemies respawn quickly and can get a lot of money.
Well, let me chime in.

Pacifica is supposed to be an unpoliced area of the city. I expect it to have the wildest stuff flourishing over there.
It still has the police presence for V's offenses specifically so that might need to be fixed in the future.

Nota bene: If you hear any bangs/explosions from your hardware, that is bad. It might be best to stop gaming and seek professional help with the hardware issue.

Any hardware 'explosions' can destroy more than just the hardware making them, and also they could start a fire that can destroy property and life.

I am fairly certain the explosions are caused by the game "dropping" cars into the architecture so they overlap with something else and behave erratically, being destroyed and even exploding in progress. Like a car spawning inside a hotdog stand etc. It used to happen to me too, although I thought it was fixed in some update this spring (after being caused by an earlier update)...

Late loading of content/textures/NPCs/enemies drops the fun for me as well. Where ever I run or drive to I need to wait to let everything load up... can't use doors, always running in objectives which haven't loaded in time. Finding myself in the middle of enemies which appears "out of nowhere" if im rushing a gig-side. But the most annoying thing is the blue screen - which started to came back with 1.5 way more than before. Yesterday f.e. I got one in the cutscene of the devil ending while leaving the orbit... like wow gg 2 hrs for nothing woop woop...

yeah its hardware issue - hardware issues they could have pretended if they wouldn't have released it on old gen consoles - clearly not my fault and nothing I can do against it. And no patch of the word will ever fix these issues.

Yep it is, like exploding cars... But I already read many posts from players who think that was a bug... :(

Thats because these game systems need to be clearer in whether its a bug or an actual gameplay feature.

Like, apparently there IS a barebones "reputation" system in CP2077 which determines whether a gang is friendly toward you or not, but since there is zero dialog or scenes surrounding it, players barely pay any attention to it. Apparently simply if you have attacked the gang members in the past they will be hostile toward you in the future. Yet another item in a list of hundreds that could be awesome if there was devtime dedicated to it.

Imagine how cool it would be if you walked to a gang hideout, and some of the mobsters would go: "Wait, thats V! No way Im going against her!" and escape, depending on your street cred. One can dream of all the things we COULD have, instead of resources being put to a few non-interactive movie cutscenes.

Thats because these game systems need to be clearer in whether its a bug or an actual gameplay feature.
That's why they added in 1.5, a little sound just before the explosion (like a mine which is about to explode).
For NPCs who jump from the roof, it seem obvious to me. Only dude jump, it happen only once at one place and they have a special dialogue line (which is "aaaaahhhhh....")
Apparently simply if you have attacked the gang members in the past they will be hostile toward you in the future
Yes, it's like that. For example, at first you can walk safely in reconciliation park. But if you start farming xp here (It's a great area to farm), Valentinos will always attack you on sight after.

Not sure what do you mean ?
Yeah, Evy stand on the bed, but Judy have to call you about "something which happen" at first...
Except Judy still hasn't, and i'm right before Nocturne now. Glad Judy questline doesn't affect endings like Panam's

she did, Evelyn stands on her bed, Judy isn't calling. VDB quests are long ago completed.
Claire hasn't offer me street racing as well.
In my 3 playthrough in 1.5+, Claire call me right after get out the Judy's apartment (or almost). Then Judy call me few quests/GIGs later.
You're on PC ?
It's a "fresh" 1.5 save (started in 1.5) ?
If PC, you use mods ?

In my 3 playthrough in 1.5+, Claire call me right after get out the Judy's apartment (or almost). Then Judy call me few quests/GIGs later.
You're on PC ?
It's a "fresh" 1.5 save (started in 1.5) ?
If PC, you use mods ?
fresh 1.52 playthrough from very start, PC, no mods.

Top Bottom