It's Obama!

+
The name "partial-birth abortion" was chosen by the anti-abortion camp, and it's misleading to people who don't know much about the procedure. People usually envision a full-term fetus being killed during birth. This is not what happens.In so-called partial-birth abortion, labor is induced in a woman who is carrying a second-trimester fetus. This is usually before the fetus is viable outside of the womb, and it's nothing like natural birth; if a woman were to go into natural labor at this point in her pregnancy, what she'd have would be a miscarriage. A more accurate term than "partial-birth abortion" would probably be "induced miscarriage."Simon has already talked about the pros and cons; this post is just intended to clear up any misconceptions that the term may give rise to.

The only reason this topic has been going because this is a Historic event was born when the civil right movement was still in its infant state So I'm asking plz Do not make this a political hot bed on other matter there are other forums for that Or I will be force to lock this topic

mardana said:
8) Oh, and even though I don't follow any one specific religion--cuz none are 100% accurate and can't choose--I know for fact that there is a GOD.
You're probably a deist then like me. Deist have no specific religion but each and everyone make pretty much their own religious beliefs based on what they observe in life. With only exception being the belief that there is a GOD.Obama: YEAH! It takes something major for republicans to vote democratic. I really can't see how any american could of voted for Bush the second time around after all he did. Does no voters pay attention unless we are in an economic melt down??? I've often asked people why they vote for whoever they voted for and often get because I'm a Republican/Democrat or I just picked ... because he is re-running/I have no clue who to vote for so flip a coin... I still think there should be some kind of test that includes information about the runners before being allowed to vote.I just hope Obamma does what he said during campaigning.Racism: I don't really see color unless the person bring it to my attention. I've encountered racists and they all haven't been white, but almost all have been older... MCCain: I only needed to watch one debate(he acted same during all that I watched) to be against him. He can't even pay attention during a debate to what is going on, so how do you think he would of run the country?

Gosh - two moderator comments - one can almost feel the power :eek:To keep this on topic then, does one think that McCain plays The Witcher now he has time on his hands ;D

TheSilver said:
That is such a brilliant video!I think I need more Orens to disperse :D
*snickers* Should I set up a tab for you? ;) Btw, I really recommend the other jibjab videos. They're usually pretty evenhanded in their mocking :) What We Call The News, In 2007, and Good To Be In D.C. (lefthand sidebar of that link in my last post) are excellent as well :)

*grins* If you like political humor, I'd also recommend The Capitol Steps ( www.capsteps.com ) They've been doing it since the 1980s, going after whoever's in charge each year, and post a different mp3 a week on their website (some new, some old) you can listen to for free. ...and their album covers are great too :) I had the opportunity to see them live once back at college, and they were hilarious.

Top Bottom