Jobs Support Register

It's time for another Premium Keg Weekend!

+

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED
#1
It's time for another Premium Keg Weekend!



Until Monday, May 21st, 12 PM CEST (noon), all 5th cards in the opened kegs will be Premium. This means a guaranteed animated card in every keg you open during the event!
 
Last edited:

4RM3D

Moderator
#6
XtraSonic;n10948952 said:
I opened 2 kegs and only the last card picks were premium, the other 4 were not
That's how it's suppose to be.

Dominika;n10948844 said:
all 5th cards in the opened kegs will be Premium. This means a guaranteed animated card in every keg you open during the event!
 

Snake_Foxhounder

Junior Member
#8
Thanks, I'll pass. When I feel like it I log in on both the PS4 and PC and get daily wins. I'll be saving kegs for Homecoming.
 

partci

Junior Member
#9
Snake_Foxhounder;n10949060 said:
Thanks, I'll pass. When I feel like it I log in on both the PS4 and PC and get daily wins. I'll be saving kegs for Homecoming.
You aware that all those premium cards you'll be able to mill at full price than?
 

Marginal0

User
#14
Nerys;n10949225 said:
Not all. There was in Homecoming letter 'all cards' and then Rafal Jaki said on reddit 'all changed cards'. So you never know what you will get in the end.

Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comme...kg&sh=11d7c9c6
Why am I not surprised... When it comes to CDProject, a witcher should really lift their cursed form of communication. Great games though, but you can't hide behind that forever.

SHALLAHJUSTICE;n10949249 said:
Fantastic, i'm sitting on 40 + kegs since starting on PC :cheers:
Opened up 43 just now, and got a grand total of one sole gold. And it wasn't even a premium. Just my luck... XD

That being said, it makes sense to lower the odds compared to the start of the beta. You gotta give even veteran players something to chase apart from cosmetics. It's their right given the beta status, but maybe they should communicate this. Or maybe they just can't be bothered with that anymore.
 

Riven-Twain

Moderator
#15
Nerys;n10949225 said:
Not all. There was in Homecoming letter 'all cards' and then Rafal Jaki said on reddit 'all changed cards'. So you never know what you will get in the end.

Here: https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comme...kg&sh=11d7c9c6
I see that Rafal also reaffirmed, later in that thread, that the Homecoming letter is correct, and that all cards will be millable for full value. So, I think everyone can calm down.
 

KenLBlack

Junior Member
#16
Thank you so much! What a Gwent-filled weekend! The Gwent Open on Saturday and Sunday and also this. Awesome!
 

Snake_Foxhounder

Junior Member
#17
partci;n10949063 said:
You aware that all those premium cards you'll be able to mill at full price than?
Oh crap, I forgot about the full mill value. I was going to save kegs for new Homecoming cards but the amount of scrap you can get makes it possible to just craft whatever.
 
Last edited:

partci

Junior Member
#18
Snake_Foxhounder;n10949381 said:
Oh crap, I forgot about the full mill value. I was going to save kegs for new Homecoming cards but the amount of scrap you can get makes it possible to just craft whatever.
You're welcome. :)
 

bojerbela

User
#19
Opened 29 Kegs last week (because "no premium weekend until Homecoming"). Now I opened 11...one Gold 3 Silvers. Not bad, not bad at all...