Jackie and his car

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah!! Like, I get driving it every once in a while. But I want Jackie to drive his own car.
I also want my own car lol then we can talk about 'Pimping it' or whatever ...

is that how you say it ? lol

think cars can take damage ? and go KABOUM!! like in GTA and Saint row ?

ya it kinda does. we both agree that latinos have a culture of dressing their cars up i mean they are responsible for the low rider sub culture. the only difference is that i think its cool and you somehow think its offensive which i dont get...

Has nothing to do with offensive, has something to do with the basic premise of making an individual. He has some latino background, so what? If he would be German, would all you can think of be beer, sausages and Lederhosen? There are two things wrong with the suggestion, one is the very limited view on the culture itself and second ignoring that an individual is not limited itself to the cultural background. People have interests, you know? Things like music, hobbies, books, movies, certain celebrities or sports, they have views on life and the world. So if the topic is "making something individual" the first task would be to dive into the personality of that person, instead of looking at their birth place and be done with it.

I liked the character of Jackie but i don't think he looks very hispanic maybe there is a reason for that.

Jackie's car needed more personality the dashboard was completely empty it should at least have a hula girl or a santa muerta figure on it and a pair of dice on the rear view mirror.

Needs more neon lights. Would be could if it was more animated or talked like night rider.

It is very intersting that the car runs on diesel. Where are the cars powered by batteries, electric cars, hover cars, smart cars etc.

The car handing was looking quite stiff and bland, lacked style, should've shown if it's possible to do some drifting and maybe futuristic mods on the car itself, expected more creativity for the vehicles in 2077. Hoping it's cause it's still in development, though. You can do it CDPR !

The car handing was looking quite stiff and bland, lacked style, should've shown if it's possible to do some drifting and maybe futuristic mods on the car itself, expected more creativity for the vehicles in 2077. Hoping it's cause it's still in development, though. You can do it CDPR !

I am pretty happy with the driving, looked like actually driving with power. Drifting let's be honest is ineffective, stylish maybe but every game now days has this kind of driving where the cars feel as if they are boats. I for one am pretty glad the Cyberpunk car was more like real cars from the 80s KITT or Mad Max car, the kind that had grip and wasn't just sliding plastic.

@Syware
Well that's uh something I don't know, I'd say maybe? I doubt it though.

I am pretty happy with the driving, looked like actually driving with power. Drifting let's be honest is ineffective, stylish maybe but every game now days has this kind of driving where the cars feel as if they are boats. I for one am pretty glad the Cyberpunk car was more like real cars from the 80s KITT or Mad Max car, the kind that had grip and wasn't just sliding plastic.

@Syware
Well that's uh something I don't know, I'd say maybe? I doubt it though.

The driving was horrible, they are definitely working more on it, especially the feeling of it from FPP, it was really bad, there was also this weird camera bobbing in and out, it was obvious that they quickly stitched it together for the demo, i just hope they make it better in the sense of having the feeling of actually driving something with transmission and weight to it, instead of a cardboard box.

An hilariously stereotypical example of some kind of idea of some kind of Hispanic? In the future? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom