Jackie Welles - Night City's Golden Boy ❤

+

Guest 4406876

Does Johnny Silverhand count? hehe
I hope there are more friends you can hang out with, to call for missions once in a while, I'm not a fan of loner protagonists (even though you already have Johnny so that's one I guess, except only you can see him lol kinda of sad)
I'm kinda expecting Jhonny as a villain in the end or a double agent for his own purposes. It's typical plot twist used many times but hey, sensational nonethelss, and fits cyberpunk world as everybody is mostly out own their own. Mafia style you know.. Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer kind of thing you know? And what's closer than having him in your head?

I'm kinda expecting Jhonny as a villain in the end or a double agent for his own purposes. It's typical plot twist used many times but hey, sensational nonethelss, and fits cyberpunk world as everybody is mostly out own their own. Mafia style you know.. Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer kind of thing you know? And what's closer than having him in your head?

LOL can you imagine? Having your enemy inside your head, great xD

I think he will TURN villain if you don't follow his agenda. Let's say his objective is to try and save Alt, but you're like "No thanks", he might turn against you then. But if you just do as he pleases I think it will be fine. This makes for difficult choices... You don't want to do whatever he wants you to, but he's in your head so you might feel kinda pressured lol

You gotta admit though, Jackie is gonna be the fun type of reckless :ROFLMAO:
I think Jackie is a plot device. He is the guide to Night City to V and then Johnny Sliverhand replaces his role. He makes players feel welcome in a city that not so welcoming because of his demeanor. Johnny Slivlerhand demeanor seems to more serious and his role, I think, is similar to that cricket in Pinocchio.

Jackie isn't a plot device!

Sorry: Jackie is a DEAD plot device.

Actually I think it is a iguana lol
hmmmm, this is iguana----------------------------------------------------------------------this is goanna

and THIS is KOMODO DRAGON.

I thinks different creatchah, Croykey m8, very illusive.

:beer:REST IN PEACE STEVE IRWIN:howdy:
Post automatically merged:

I doubt Johnny will be going into action with you :giveup:
I think maybe he will do a little bit of quests with V, main story mission I think, maybe he will teach V a small amount of basics.

"Never forgive, never forget."

I prefer to kill him myself if I can.
Who hurt you Kakita? :sad:
Jackie is friend! :cry:

Last edited:
hmmmm, this is iguana----------------------------------------------------------------------this is goanna

I thinks different creatchah, Croykey m8, very illusive.

:beer:REST IN PEACE STEVE IRWIN:howdy:
Lol it's definitely a iguana because it was crawling on V and V was patting it. Goanna's are huge and aggressive (I think). I've patted a baby croc :')

WHOEVER MADE THAT GIF IS THE WORST and No!!! Lol they wouldn't make all that merch for a character who's only in the prologue :p
proxy-image.gif

That would be really surprising and also really deep and interesting but also very sad.
I think that depending on V's choices, that Johnny either betrays V or decides to help them. Like if V sides with arasaka, Johnny probably eventually tries to kill V or something, or take over their body through the chip or something, or pull the old switcheroo, skeleton key V into the chip or something. Freaky.

I think Jackie is a plot device. He is the guide to Night City to V and then Johnny Sliverhand replaces his role. He makes players feel welcome in a city that not so welcoming because of his demeanor. Johnny Slivlerhand demeanor seems to more serious and his role, I think, is similar to that cricket in Pinocchio.
Yea I feel that too. But maybe there's a way to save Jackie, and instead of him dying, maybe he just opens up a noodle shop, or some other kind of food place? This way he's not doing too dangerous work and V still visits him all the time to grab a bite to eat and have a chat? There's gotta be a way to save Jackie, and put him in a safe place somehow. Or maybe he does die, but he dies a hero and saves V somehow, and he just have to remember him in a good way and fight to do what's right in memory of him? Or maybe he's a certified badass and you just do occasional missions with him, or hang out in V's free time with him, talk about the missions he's done?

It would be really sad if at a certain point, V and Jackie get jobs on the opposite sides of each other, from warring factions, and V and Jackie are actually forced to fight and kill each other in the saddest show-down ever, both crying as they apologize to each other that they have no other choice, and kill each other, the winner holding the loser in their arms "I-...I'm sorry... you'll always be my ermano/ermana... You'll always be my bro.... You'll always be my best choomba.... Rest with God...." :cry:

None asked my V if I wanted to be friend with a criminal who belittle my V.
He doesn't belittle V it's all bro-style-rough housing in a loving and endearing and brotherly way. V is Jackies little bro or little sis :shrug:

I think so too.
Problem is they didn't choose a neutral enough character for the job.
They chose exactly the right character, because people actually care about him and love him, even though he's a character in a video game. He has emotional depth and value and people get invested in him, so what happens to him matters, you feel it in your guts, in your heart, and it makes the story deeper, and makes you fight harder to save him. Greatly increases the immersion and the power of the story.

Man I hope they have cyber-zombies in Cyberpunk2077
Because Jackie is gonna come back and have a few words with everyone :oops:
Jackie: I AM DISAPPOINT IN YOU :disapprove:
V: I-...I.... I'm sorry...?
Jackie: Sorry.... SORRY IS FOR HORSES!
V: A-AH- N-NO I C-CAN EXPLAIN
Jackie: *grabs V*
V: NO NO NO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jackie: *pats v's head*
V: "w-what...?"
Jackie: I forgive you kiddo. have a good life. *dissolves into dust and smoke and blown away by the wind*
V: *breaks down into uncontrollable sobbing* "I'M SORRY JACKIE, I'M SO SORRY, I CAN NEVER MAKE THIS RIGHT, BUT I WILL ANYWAY, SOMEHOW, I SWEAR IT!"

Lol it's definitely a iguana because it was crawling on V and V was patting it. Goanna's are huge and aggressive (I think). I've patted a baby croc :')
WHOEVER MADE THAT GIF IS THE WORST and No!!! Lol they wouldn't make all that merch for a character who's only in the prologue :p
View attachment 11049677
There exists footage of V petting iguana?!?!? what!?

Last edited:
Man I hope they have cyber-zombies in Cyberpunk2077
Because Jackie is gonna come back and have a few words with everyone :oops:
I would be like Choomba! I'll wipe Johnny off that chip and upload Jackie's consciousness onto it. He will be V's output if ya know what I mean :sneaky:

Keive

Forum regular
Jackie seems like he is a best bud to V. I like that you get to meet him in different ways depending on the life path. It is also cute that he is a mama's boy! I hope to see some Jackie and his mom's interactions in the game.

With all that being said, I am curious to if his death is avoidable, that be such a big spoiler otherwise, though the whole Johnny takes over for him does make some sense. It seems people already love Jackie so it be terrible if we couldn't avoid his death.

Anyway, I hope he does die, never liked the guy.

V: I-...I.... I'm sorry...?
Jackie: Sorry.... SORRY IS FOR HORSES!
V: A-AH- N-NO I C-CAN EXPLAIN
Jackie: *grabs V*
V: NO NO NO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jackie: *pats v's head*
V: "w-what...?"
Jackie: I forgive you kiddo. have a good life. *dissolves into dust and smoke and blown away by the wind*
V: *breaks down into uncontrollable sobbing* "I'M SORRY JACKIE, I'M SO SORRY, I CAN NEVER MAKE THIS RIGHT, BUT I WILL ANYWAY, SOMEHOW, I SWEAR IT!"

AcademicFirsthandFennecfox-size_restricted.gif

I think so too.
Problem is they didn't choose a neutral enough character for the job.

Actually, I think he is pretty netruel at least compared to Johnny Sliverhand. JS dislikes Arasaka and just corpations in general. He does say "Wake up! We have a city to burn." Jackie doesn't, he only cares about his "quick rich scheme".

Yea I feel that too. But maybe there's a way to save Jackie, and instead of him dying, maybe he just opens up a noodle shop, or some other kind of food place? This way he's not doing too dangerous work and V still visits him all the time to grab a bite to eat and have a chat? There's gotta be a way to save Jackie, and put him in a safe place somehow. Or maybe he does die, but he dies a hero and saves V somehow, and he just have to remember him in a good way and fight to do what's right in memory of him? Or maybe he's a certified badass and you just do occasional missions with him, or hang out in V's free time with him, talk about the missions he's done?

It would be really sad if at a certain point, V and Jackie get jobs on the opposite sides of each other, from warring factions, and V and Jackie are actually forced to fight and kill each other in the saddest show-down ever, both crying as they apologize to each other that they have no other choice, and kill each other, the winner holding the loser in their arms "I-...I'm sorry... you'll always be my ermano/ermana... You'll always be my bro.... You'll always be my best choomba.... Rest with God...."

Maybe he just disappears and reappears later on the story? I feel the part where you said he saves V that you might be on the something. Arasaka would likely capture him or kill him. But I think they would chose the latter because V has the immortally chip and they need to question him of where is the chip. Or he might survive and go off the grid because he messed with Arasaka, a death sentence in Night City. But that doesn't explain V he messed with Arasaka too. Maybe, Dex relays to Arasaka and NCPD that V is dead and actually does V a favor? Or maybe, I'm just overthinking too much?

Actually, I think he is pretty netruel at least compared to Johnny Sliverhand. JS dislikes Arasaka. Jackie doesn't, he only cares about his "quick rich scheme".

He's a ganger.
It's not uncommon for people to have an advice about them.
And Johnny isn't supposed to be neutral, actually depending on the player I thinks he could very well end up as an antagonist, something a simple DEAD plot device like Jackie isn't supposed to.

He's a ganger.
It's not uncommon for people to have an advice about them.
And Johnny isn't supposed to be neutral, actually depending on the player I thinks he could very well end up as an antagonist, something a simple DEAD plot device like Jackie isn't supposed to.

The devs did say that the game has a certain climate that V has to be suspicious of everyone in the game. In one review Eylven Parker offers V to betray Dex. So, it sounds scary considering that JS is in your brain able to manipulate V decisions. Like a puppeteer controlling a puppet.

Anyways, I don't know if Jackie might die or not. I don't want to discuss about that anymore.

I would be like Choomba! I'll wipe Johnny off that chip and upload Jackie's consciousness onto it. He will be V's output if ya know what I mean :sneaky:
This is a big cup of "oh my"

Jackie seems like he is a best bud to V. I like that you get to meet him in different ways depending on the life path. It is also cute that he is a mama's boy! I hope to see some Jackie and his mom's interactions in the game.
Yea I know ri-
Anyway, I hope he does die, never liked the guy.

I will definitely be siding with Evelyn.

Who is Evelyn Choice again? Forgive me! :oops:

Last edited:
Top Bottom