Jackie Welles - Night City's Golden Boy ❤

+
I do think that this is a troll move from CDPR - show us Jackie dying, so everyone assumes that. I'm pretty sure that if he lives or not will depend on player choices during the main story line.

I like Jackie. Sure, I've seen the archetype before, all the Spanish slang and what not.

But I like the VA voice and how the character, quite realistically, teaches you about the world through dialogue and monologues. I can still remember his voice and thoughts about "Scavs" from the 2018 demo. Then again I watched that quite a lot. :sneaky:

Just seeing his behaviour alongside Bug in the Gig trailer is priceless. :LOL: O I'll be keeping my friend alive if I can help it. :smart:

:whistle: I wonder if Misty will need cheering up if something happens to Jackie :whistle:

Valentino concept, look at the pillar to the right . It bares Jackie name.

A different image for those un-savvy people.
jackiepillar.jpg

Do you think it is an coincidence that Jackie talks about how Afterlife regulars have a drink made after them? Jackie is a great character but he is being set up according to every rule in drama.
I wonder if anyone has an idea what the text says? There is another graffiti next to that one:
jackiepillar2.jpg[/URL]

Last edited:
View attachment 11051606

Do you think it is an coincidence that Jackie talks about how Afterlife regulars have a drink made after them? Jackie is a great character but he is being set up according to every rule in drama.

He also tells Misty that he's bulletproof (or something to that effect) and V can overhear a snippet of conversation with his mother where she's worried about him.

He's a goner for sure.

I believe CP verified that Jackie dies, hard coded story happenstance, do not pass go, do not collect 200 eddies, go right to Jackie is dead... ding dong jackie's dead... this parrot--I mean Jackie, is deceased.

jackie's dead.png
257d9d6-1.png

Last edited:
Welp, shit :giveup:

View attachment 11051606

I wonder if anyone has an idea what the text says? There is another graffiti next to that one:
View attachment 11051609
First one basically says Jackie tangled with the wrong group of people.

Second one says David died defending his sister from a corpo SOB (something.... maybe big SOB?), he wanted her to be his...bitch(?) I think.

Hard to make out some of the text.

I believe CP verified that Jackie dies, hard coded story happenstance, do not pass go, do not collect 200 eddies, go right to Jackie is dead... ding dong jackie's dead... this parrot--I mean Jackie, is deceased.

View attachment 11051612

That means nothing lol. The person says "after he went all pale in that car" talking about the CGI trailer, well he obviously died there lol.

View attachment 11051612View attachment 11051630
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
In that SCENE
IF that happens in our play through
but only if
right
right?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry:
Post automatically merged:

That means nothing lol. The person says "after he went all pale in that car" talking about the CGI trailer, well he obviously died there lol.
Yes exactly, hopefully it's only IF he dies, not that he MUST ALWAYS die. Right? :oops:

Top Bottom