Jackie Welles - Night City's Golden Boy ❤

+
Nothing in that indicates they're referring to Jackie.

Not specifically, but the line "affecting the life or death of important characters" should cover Jackie as well. Jackie certainly counts as "important character" at this point. The topic of so much discussion over the last two years.

Not specifically, but the line "affecting the life or death of important characters" should cover Jackie as well. Jackie certainly counts as "important character" at this point. The topic of so much discussion over the last two years.
Also in the Russian NCW one of the ladies said Jackie's her favourite character

This is it... We finally get to find out once and for all if our beautiful Jackie lives or dies in under a week :cry:

Big spoiler ahead, maybe...

One of the previews mentioned an emotional moment where V attend's a funeral for someone they were close to.

It is always possible that the funeral could be for another character, but I think it is sounding increasingly likely that Jackie's death is a scripted event to set up something major in the story.

One of the previews mentioned an emotional moment where V attend's a funeral for someone they were close to.

It is always possible that the funeral could be for another character, but I think it is sounding increasingly likely that Jackie's death is a scripted event to set up something major in the story.

Looking forward to becoming friends with mama wells. Taking care of her for Jackie.

There's going to be a statue of Jackie after the release of Cyberpunk 2077
To be honest, if theres a statue of him, I doubt he will be a prologue-only character. Too much stuff associated with him for a character that would only be there for like 6 hours of the games total playtime.

This is what i think as well , i do think Misty will be one of the Love interests for V .

To be honest, if theres a statue of him, I doubt he will be a prologue-only character. Too much stuff associated with him for a character that would only be there for like 6 hours of the games total playtime.
Exactly, releasing a statue for a prologue character wouldn't make sense.

Did you see the screenshot of Adam Smasher translated? Lol I think you'd like it

Was he talking to V or Johnny? =P

Oh come on Daryl Hannah from the original Blade Runner o_O;)

Just no...

Misty.png

Can you post it or link it ?

It's kinda spoiler territory:

"Apparently that scene where Adam is walking past V is actually a braindance of Evelyn and he says, "You look like a piece of fuckable meat." No lie lol"
Post automatically merged:

Was he talking to V or Johnny? =P

Just no...

View attachment 11071187
No lol is that from new footage? :oops:that light is not flattering at all

Top Bottom