JACKIES BIKE

+
Nearly completed the game and started to remember jackies bike, started looking into this and realised I should have received it.
I went back to the Heroes mission save and remade the same choices I originally did and it worked fine.
Only problem is im so far in my main save now that ita too far gone to replay just for the sake of that one bike. But being a perfectionist I want everry vehicle.
Any tips without having to replay the whole game?
Thanks

Hi, you do not get the Bike by going to the Garage. Jackie's mother gives you the bike. You must contact her, or she you to start the quest line.
If you have missed the quest trigger I would suggest going to The Coyote Cojo Bar (Heywood) & try talking to Jackie's Mother. If this doesn't solve your issue, post again.

The way you receive the bike depends on what you decided to do with Jackie when Delamain asks. I think some of the options (send to Vik), she'll send you a text and key to the bike is right outside V's apartment door somewhere.

I think some of the options (send to Vik), she'll send you a text and key to the bike is right outside V's apartment door somewhere.
Yup, you will receive contact early in Act 2 no matter what choice you made. If the OP hasn't got that contact then I would suggest going to the Bar anyway to see if it will trigger.

Yes but from what I could gather from the OP, Jackie's bike can't be summoned, although he did the mission "Heroes", so his only hope now is to go to Jackie's garage and hope the bike is still there and somehow undo the bug.
Hi, I didn't get that from the OP, but on re-reading you could be right. :)

Top Bottom