Jackie's story could be improved with a DLC (SPOILERS!)

+
In the Delamain it was said, if Takemura does not act the risky way, V would die either way. The relic might have brought V back but without the help V wont have survived in the end. Or where all of Viks efforts just a joke to round up the cutscenes?
Post automatically merged:

The whole Dex encounter is a joke anyway. My last V had body 20 and punched that mech in the end of the heist to scrap and had the rock perk to resist knockdown.. but Dex bodyguard.. just bypasses gamemechanic and render my V complete helpless.

I so hate this whole prolog part in the motel.. it sucks so big .. as soon as thre comes a mod to remove this from the game or bypass it.. i´ll get that.

The entire Dex encounter was designed better in the trailer, where T-Bug helps the brother out again and it's thanks to her that Dex gets to put an extra hole in your body. But you'd be hatin' on her more than you'd be hatin' on Dex then... And because there's no time to buddy up to anyone (not to mention T defines herself to be pretty antisocial to start with), well, no way around convincing her to side with you. You can't get dirt on Dex, 'cause she was the one helping him the last time he fucked up, you can't really convince her in any way shape or form that you're worth her attention when the operation goes tits up. And it makes sense - after all, you can't ensure she'd have a way out, not even as much as Dex could.

On the other topic, Bethesda has been banking on the modding community for way too long. The more they jump to fix the dev's fuckups, the more will the devs be encouraged to mess shit up since there's an army that could clean their trash if allowed to. Yet, some get payed and rewarded, some remain anonymous... I'd rather the devs fixed their own fuckups...

Top Bottom