So we all know there is two big update coming in january and feburary, but what to excpect from this two patchs ?
I think almost everything in the patch will be to fix the game bugs and polish the game for last gen consoles, i dont think they will fix core mechanics now, like car driving, npc A.I, police actually chasing the player and not just pop in, the lack of interactive between the player and night city...
You guys think CDR need to say what they will try to do in January and Feburary or they need to stay silent like the devs in No Man Sky after launch ?
(Sorry for the bad english)
Yeah hopefully they address all the issues. Bugs are the main priority.
For future updates, hopefully they can include
1) Advanced Mini Map - Able to know when to turn, so that the map informed us earlier, so we do not miss any turn
2) Customization Apartment - Throughout my playthrough for this game, I went back to my apartment only 2 or 3 times. It be great to add some content maybe customization options
3) Customization Vehicles - Since the game has an in-depth photo mode option, it be great to have Vehicle customization, so that player can show off their own rides
4) Mini game - Include several mini games to interact with. Example gambling, pool, Swimming, Golf, Arcade games or etc
5) Advanced Police System - Probably remove the spawn cops, instead implement the same concept as GTA. It be cool if we were chase by Arasaka Forces
6) Radio - Switch between song - There are songs that i liked, so it would be nice if we can switch songs instead of the Radio station
7) NPC AI and Physics - Improve the overall response and interaction with the NPC
8) Buildings Accessible - To add more immersion to the game, more buildings should be accessible, i found out that that several buildings can be access only by the Main or Side Quest.
9) Apartment PC - We could check out the latest trend fashion, in which we can order the clothes through the website. Make the PC in our apartment to have more interaction
10) Purchased Apartment - Not sure if they will be added in the DLC, hopefully it will