January and Feburary Big updates, what to excpect ?

+
So we all know there is two big update coming in january and feburary, but what to excpect from this two patchs ?

I think almost everything in the patch will be to fix the game bugs and polish the game for last gen consoles, i dont think they will fix core mechanics now, like car driving, npc A.I, police actually chasing the player and not just pop in, the lack of interactive between the player and night city...

You guys think CDR need to say what they will try to do in January and Feburary or they need to stay silent like the devs in No Man Sky after launch ?

(Sorry for the bad english)

Yeah hopefully they address all the issues. Bugs are the main priority.

For future updates, hopefully they can include

1) Advanced Mini Map - Able to know when to turn, so that the map informed us earlier, so we do not miss any turn

2) Customization Apartment - Throughout my playthrough for this game, I went back to my apartment only 2 or 3 times. It be great to add some content maybe customization options

3) Customization Vehicles - Since the game has an in-depth photo mode option, it be great to have Vehicle customization, so that player can show off their own rides

4) Mini game - Include several mini games to interact with. Example gambling, pool, Swimming, Golf, Arcade games or etc

5) Advanced Police System - Probably remove the spawn cops, instead implement the same concept as GTA. It be cool if we were chase by Arasaka Forces

6) Radio - Switch between song - There are songs that i liked, so it would be nice if we can switch songs instead of the Radio station

7) NPC AI and Physics - Improve the overall response and interaction with the NPC

8) Buildings Accessible - To add more immersion to the game, more buildings should be accessible, i found out that that several buildings can be access only by the Main or Side Quest.

9) Apartment PC - We could check out the latest trend fashion, in which we can order the clothes through the website. Make the PC in our apartment to have more interaction

10) Purchased Apartment - Not sure if they will be added in the DLC, hopefully it will

Yep, but those 13 million copies make up a fraction of the billion dollars that's been wiped off the company, and it looks to be getting worse, with their own investors turning on them.

Assuming those 13 Mio. units are sold for 60€ / unit, so no collectors edition in this calculation they got 780 Mio. € and thats a lot more than the 270 Mio. in development-costs. In addition they get loads of money from Merchandise and partner products. Pretty sure they are good to go. For just coping the dev-costs, they had to sell 4.5 Mio units.

Assuming those 13 Mio. units are sold for 60€ / unit, so no collectors edition in this calculation they got 780 Mio. € and thats a lot more than the 270 Mio. in development-costs. In addition they get loads of money from Merchandise and partner products. Pretty sure they are good to go. For just coping the dev-costs, they had to sell 4.5 Mio units.

That's assuming they take 100% profit from each sale, which of course they don't, because the retailers/distributors all get their cut (which is why CDPR wanted gamers to buy from GOG).

We could literally look at the credits at the end of the game, and compare them to witcher 3 and who do you recognize besides Adam Badowski?
Sure, let's...

Game director:
Witcher 3 - Konrad Tomaszkiewicz (also second director on Cyberpunk and head of production)
Cyberpunk - Adam Badowski (also game director on Witcher 2)

Lead writer:
Witcher 3 - Marcin Blacha
Cyberpunk - Marcin Blacha

Gameplay lead:
Witcher 3 - Grzegorz Mocarski
Cyberpunk - Grzegorz Mocarski and Mateusz Kanik (also secondary director on Witcher 3)

Quest design lead:
Witcher 3 - Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz
Cyberpunk - Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz

There's more, but I mentioned only roles where people have the most issues with. There are plenty of the company veterans in art department too, but I don't think many people have issues with graphics.

I quite OK with CDPR just getting the game working for everyone, it's running pretty OK on my PC, I can hold on while they sort other issues before adding more stuff.

That said, I would really like to see more clothes.

Lead writer:
Witcher 3 - Marcin Blacha
Cyberpunk - Marcin Blacha
Cyberpunk lead writer is Tomasz Marchewka, not Marcin Blacha. Before Cyberpunk he was one of the 5 writers of Blood and Wine. He also did additional writing for The Witcher 3, but he either wrote very little or his material was cut because he is not listed in the credits.

That's assuming they take 100% profit from each sale, which of course they don't, because the retailers/distributors all get their cut (which is why CDPR wanted gamers to buy from GOG).

Yeah I know, of course this is just a... hard to descripe, in german it's called "Milchmädchenrechnung", so just the like easiest calculation. The point I wanted to make is, they definetly didn't make any loss with CP2077.

I want a responsive, fast and compact menus, and please 2d map.. This map and inventory screen loads like 56k modem era. Game locks up about 10-15 seconds everytime i try to check map or inventory.

Top Bottom