January Season has begun

+
The January Season has started!

Besides the balance changes, we have a curated selection of Seasonal Modes for you to enjoy!

Patch Notes: Link

Seasonal Modes:

Patience is a virtue! 10.01 - 17.01

At the start of the round and at the end of your turn, transform all cards in your hand into random ones that cost 1 provision more.

Dual Casting 17.01 - 24.01

Once per turn, when you play a special card, spawn and play a copy of it immediately after.

Power Shift 24.01 - 31.01

At the start of the match, set the power of every unit in your starting deck to its Provision Cost.

Battle Rush 31.01 - 07.02

Both players have just 8 seconds to complete their turn and 15 seconds to complete the redrawing phrase.

This season is planned to end on February 7th, 10:00 A.M. CET.

DC9V

Forum veteran
[suggestion for text formatting]

The January Season has started!​

Besides the balance changes, we have a curated selection of Seasonal Modes for you to enjoy!

Seasonal Modes:
  • Patience is a virtue!
    10.01 - 17.01
    At the start of the round and at the end of your turn, transform all cards in your hand into random ones that cost 1 provision more.

• Dual Casting
    17.01 - 24.01
    Once per turn, when you play a special card, spawn and play a copy of it immediately after.

• Power Shift
    24.01 - 31.01
    At the start of the match, set the power of every unit in your starting deck to its Provision Cost.

• Battle Rush
    31.01 - 07.02
    Both players have just 8 seconds to complete their turn and 15 seconds to complete the redrawing phrase.

This season is planned to end on February 7th, 10:00 AM CET.

Click here In case you've missed the Patch Notes!

When logging in in the app I've seen something about colourful Nekkers, along with the new monthly update. What was that?

Didn't occur on my end.
(iOS 16)
IOS 16 here as well. It was the welcome window with the January Season has started. There were like 3 different colour nekkers on the right side and something about loyal players perhaps? Might be an upcoming event or just in store cosmetics. Missed as it was gone as soon as I touched the screen.

Top Bottom