January update

+
The game wont get fixed like people really want too..probabky gonna add few dlcs of The cut content and release their expansions if they have them but thats it...It wont surprise me if CDPR get sold to rgx or tencent in the near future. Its clear that the top dogs of CDPR got everything they ever wanted even though if you follow them like i am since 2008 they are horrible at menagment.

I'm not so sure this company would collapse. People are likely to leave after getting all the CP bonuses after all of that crunch but there always will be wannabies wanting to crunch and even be underpayed to just work in "The" company. They would have to hard-fail next release for some major changes to occur. Blizzard lost near all long lasting talents to independant companies made by ex-Blizzard employees yet they are still going. They may not have the shine of old Blizzard or when their IPs were new but they are still here.

Fix Delamain quests
Fix skill leveling which sometimes stuck (engineering for me)
Make leveling athletics faster on par with other skills
Give me my batmobile (it didn't spawn for me)!
And I will be quite happy.

PS4 here and I don't really need any performance improvements (I can live with crashes after 4-5h of gameplay). Just the above please.

I'm not so sure this company would collapse. People are likely to leave after getting all the CP bonuses after all of that crunch but there always will be wannabies wanting to crunch and even be underpayed to just work in "The" company. They would have to hard-fail next release for some major changes to occur. Blizzard lost near all long lasting talents to independant companies made by ex-Blizzard employees yet they are still going. They may not have the shine of old Blizzard or when their IPs were new but they are still here.
Never said colapse :) Just feel like the owners just got everything they wanted. Its not about games or something... Being a billioner in 15 years Its great.

A little communication from the devs, would do wonders to ease some of the tension.

A post that outlines a very basic plan, where they kind of but dont necesarily commit to a roadmap of fixes, updates, etc. would help boost player/investor confidence in the game.

A big part of No man's sky rebirth story/success was thanks to communication from the devs, and commitment to fix, they manned up and took it all face on, and kept communicating on there forums/website that they had a plan, and they stuck to it, and came back from the ashes.

Hiding when you break the vase, just makes it worse, you should pick up the vase, fix it, apologize, and lesson learned. If you are extra nice youd buy a new one, in this case, I am just hoping they fix it, and make it better.

Only ostriches and cowards stick there heads in the ground when things start to look bad, I wanna believe CDPR is neither.

A post that outlines a very basic plan, where they kind of but dont necesarily commit to a roadmap of fixes, updates, etc. would help boost player/investor confidence in the game.
We likely have to wait for the fix patch to see how much and what details they touch. If it will be just technical fixes then it will be quite sad. If they will also go through low hanging fruits in gameplay then it will be way more positive... but after that we will need some roadmap ;)

Update January will be rather corrective. But in March, I think there might be a content update coming up. From the content update I would like to return a lot of cut content!!!

I hope their silent is just about focusing on the patch and not about not knowing what to do with the game. Afterall, this game is too ambitious to begin with, so the potential and imagination could colide with reality and skill. They are jumping too far from sword and potions to guns and implants. I hope they can manage to improve it but if they can"t and leave it as it is right now, its not a surprise either. I dont have a high expectation for them anymore, but at least they should fix the bugs and put back what was cut, or, apologize and admite that they cant do it so i can move on for knowing it, and they can take my money as a dole.

I wouldn't expect new content until February at the earliest. I wish it was at cut mission!!! ;)

cd projekt red isn't the same as they were before; they'll do the minimum to make sure cyberpunk is back on consoles, then move on (they already set records in sales, so cyberpunk is a hit, time to move onto the next project)

Well their next project won't be a hit unless they truly "fix" CP2077, I can tell you that much. Don't underestimate the power of word-of-mouth. They lost pretty much all goodwill they had.

Besides, their bigger update is likely going to be in march.

Even if they manage to achieve a playable state, the core gameplay issues will remain.

A lot of this games shortcomings are overshadowed by its technical state.

fixing the technical side is only half of the problems solved. I don't think that they see the gameplay issues as a problem though.

Since we are about mid-January and we are supposed to be seeing a big update soon-ish, I wish there were something from the Devs as a heads-up on what we might expect to see and about how much longer until the January update. I know many people are guessing end of January, but whose to say they aren't almost done and it gets released this weekend or next week?

I've really tried to play as little as possible so that I can experience the update without spoilers of already having played through content, especially if the update has some pretty drastic changes to gameplay and story options or something.
ok so basically, i have completed the entire game including main storyline, side jobs, gigs, NCPD Scanner missions and every open world mission in just under 80 hours. i would be gratefull if you released more gigs or side jobs cause at this point where i am now i have nothing to do in the game expect free roaming!! i believe in you CDPR!!

I didn't pay TO WAIT to have my full priced game FIXED - I Paid to play a finished game
I paid to be able to finish a game without the world constantly pulling me away from the experience. I don't think that basic fixes for the AI and wanted system will be available in February because CDPR will direct all their resources to fixes for the consoles, for them to get that sweet PS Store money. But I'm at least happy that they are investigated by the Polish government - maybe it will allow more people to get a refund?

Even if they manage to achieve a playable state, the core gameplay issues will remain.

A lot of this games shortcomings are overshadowed by its technical state.

fixing the technical side is only half of the problems solved. I don't think that they see the gameplay issues as a problem though.
This can be easily fixed later on by adding more content. The hardest ones to fix all the time is bad coding and optimization across multiple specs of different computers and then there's the console versions.

Since we are about mid-January and we are supposed to be seeing a big update soon-ish, I wish there were something from the Devs as a heads-up on what we might expect to see and about how much longer until the January update. I know many people are guessing end of January, but whose to say they aren't almost done and it gets released this weekend or next week?

I've really tried to play as little as possible so that I can experience the update without spoilers of already having played through content, especially if the update has some pretty drastic changes to gameplay and story options or something.

When will the update come out?
The game its pretty much unplayable for me. Am on pc. Cant play.

Top Bottom