January update

+
They know they couldn't get away with not releasing update in january. They do it because it's obligatory at this point, so I dont expect much.

Well, I know the majority of the update will be to get current gen consoles stable, there will be bug fixes as well. And since they consider the current AI a bug, if a fix for that is included, that will make a huge impact on the current gameplay :)

I don't really want to be this negative all the time. But I think as a PC gamer you will be very disappointed by the first two "big" patches. As the CoFounder said in the video: They are pretty happy with the PC version .... And neither the completely broken AI nor the ridiculous NCPD system were even mentioned. I think they only have the Last Gen console in mind at the moment ...

I don't really want to be this negative all the time. But I think as a PC gamer you will be very disappointed by the first two "big" patches. As the CoFounder said in the video: They are pretty happy with the PC version .... And neither the completely broken AI nor the ridiculous NCPD system were even mentioned. I think they only have the Last Gen console in mind at the moment ...
So it won't improve performance on pc?

He said he is happy with pc version?! Lol. I would invite him to play on my pc. See the bugs and the performance.

So it won't improve performance on pc?

He said he is happy with pc version?! Lol. I would invite him to play on my pc. See the bugs and the performance.
that's right... but if you head over Steam you'll see a ton of broken issues with the game from FPS drops to all sorts of crap.

Top Bottom