Jefferson Peralez- Another missed Storyarc

+
I know I have a few of these, actually got more, but again, missed opportunities.
I mean getting your hands into politics, or even become a fav of a politician in a world such as Cyberpunk, is a door that always remain open.
And he wins! but the thing is, the few quest/contracts/gigs are too short and has so much more potential than what been given.

Of course before they do any expansion on the games they got a lot of bugs to work out, but still something that could be better.

Did you actually play their entire arc I mean the connection with Rogue AI ?? Do you know that Mr Blue Eyes who is spying on your last convo with jefferson sends you on your last mission and an upcoming expansion or DLC can be 100% based on this

Remember that V doesn't have a lot of time and has more important things to worry about. I believe we are going to see Mr Blue Eyes and Peralez again in future content and it seems that now we got a little sneak peek at the possible future expansion.

Patrick Mills, the Dev designer who created the Peralez arc, Tweeted recently that he enjoyed tweaking players with open, unresolved levels. So there you go.

Is it surprising that a situation that's been going on for months if not years can't be solved in a couple days/firefights?

I think the current "Not yet resolved" ending is perfectly reasonable.

And Peralez always...
calls V in the end credits

Always... with an exception
the suicide ending

So, I think He must reappear later in DLCs or expansions

I'm hoping they'll be a focus of one of the DLCs. They gotta be. Someone pointed out to me that Jefferson, Garry the Prophet, and Mr. Blue Eyes all seem to wear the same ring. So there's gotta be more content.

Did you actually play their entire arc I mean the connection with Rogue AI ?? Do you know that Mr Blue Eyes who is spying on your last convo with jefferson sends you on your last mission and an upcoming expansion or DLC can be 100% based on this

I did not, but i did expect more from that Story arc this time around.

I did not, but i did expect more from that Story arc this time around.
Who knows, there may be more - just hidden. On top of the things DefaultDanlelS mentioned, there is also hard to get shard outta one of the two SSI black team agents, ones who try to escape in a cloaked AV (which i think is a nod to thermooptics in Ghost in the Shell (1995) classic of cyberpunk genre, seeing how "tank" in there uses it). And if it is, perhaps it's somehow possible to actually ground / take out that AV - would be logical, given how Kusanagi's partner ends up taking out that tank in the anime, using some "standard issue big gun". I plan to try that with HMG and some other big ones during my 2nd playthrough (long time ahead) after getting level 50, so for now have no idea if it's possible. The thing just flies away and disappears, otherwise, so nothing there.

There is also the whole rings deal / hidden lore. Note how mr. Peralez wears a certain ring with couple letters on its top. Well, Hellman wears the same ring. V's boss in "Corpo" start also wears it. Garry the prophet wears same ring, also. As do few other mysterious, "custom-made" NPCs in the game. And Blue Eyes Man also wears one, 'cept for him the ring's golden, not silver-like. Clearly, it all can't be just a coincedence; there is some kind of secret society and/or education and/or indoctrination which all those characters have in common, thus the ring. Personally, i suspect those are the people significantly involved in the endeavors and actions of the emerging AI collective, in a way which makes them at least partially aware about what the nature of that AI collective they are working with/for.

And it wouldn't surprise me a bit if much of Peralez story would be hidden / secret - we have secret ending, we have at least one whole secret quest - one which never starts unless certain things are discovered by manual exploration, and which does not give markers for "next objectives" like usual quests do. So if those exist, then why much of Peralez story could not be hidden, too.

P.S. Recently, i made a topic about whole Peralez situation and "Dream On" side job - here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...ortant-than-most-main-jobs-spoilers.11078144/ . Lots of small details there.

And it wouldn't surprise me a bit if much of Peralez story would be hidden / secret - we have secret ending, we have at least one whole secret quest - one which never starts unless certain things are discovered by manual exploration, and which does not give markers for "next objectives" like usual quests do.

Interesting theories!

Could you, please, tell us more about this quest?

Is it the one with the bike? "The Highwayman"?

I am not sure if I found it. And if I haven't, I am willing to do so...

Unfortunately, if you mean the quest in the spoiler tags... then I think there might be no other hidden part of Peralez story, because the former mission (although secret) was discussed in the official guide to CP2077 (like every other quest in the game, including secret ending) while there's nothing about the further Perelez story in this book.

Let's hope that it's not complete, because I am also interested in finding out more!

Last edited:
Interesting theories!

Could you, please, tell us more about this quest?

Is it the one with the bike? "The Highwayman"?

I am not sure if I found it. And if I haven't, I am willing to do so...
The answer to your spoiler is "yes, it is". And there is one thing i failed to solve during it, too. Might be nothing, or might be something, don't know:
at the stage when you need to locate the man (after discovering the photo), there were a few goons next to very same big "next to water" street, and they happened to have couple bikes spawned near them. Thing is, one of the bikes had very same "mask" decoration with its eyes being bike's lights, and that one bike spawned, in my game, not to the side of the street, but right in the middle of the street. Was just standing there as if someone hopped off it in a hurry and did not even bother to properly park it. I failed to find any leads to explain this very unusual situation; might well be a glitch - or it may be i wasn't fast / attentive enough to observe the situation. Perhaps we _can_ save the girl during this quest? Who knows...

And there is one thing i failed to solve during it, too.

That's another interesting observation! Unfortunately, I do not have a save game prior to picking up this quest. Otherwise, I would gladly follow your clues.

It's possible that we still do not know everything about this game. At least that's what Paweł Sasko, the quest designer, says: "nobody yet uncovered everything we have prepared".

Top Bottom