Jen Rowley invisible, can´t buy the car to get the archivement

+
Hi there,

i can´t see the car at the buy spot, there ist the marker on the map and the mission is still open.
What can i do to get the archivement?

best!

Attachments

• 20211218151048_1.jpg
    20211218151048_1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
  • 20211218151057_1.jpg
    20211218151057_1.jpg
    994.1 KB · Views: 58
Try reloading an old save? Outside that, not sure how to help you, other than try temporarily removing or turning off any mods, if you're using any.

Weird :(
Only way it's to send a ticket to CDPR Support for help.
I also see there is a possible way to buy these bugged vehicles by using mods to go through the ground, buy them and call them normally after.
(If the vehicles are under the ground).

To late for loading an old save, i noticed that there are a limit for the quicksaves after realising the problem with the car.
I use no mods.

Is that normal that you don´t get any response if you use the "contact-to-support" form?
I didn´t got any replay at all, not even that my request has been received.

I have been waiting for more than a week now...

Is that normal that you don´t get any response if you use the "contact-to-support" form?
I didn´t got any replay at all, not even that my request has been received.

I have been waiting for more than a week now...
You should receive an answer, but you need to be a little bit more patient in this period of the year...

I think so too, i only was a little bit unsettled because i got no (auto) reply for receiving my request.

I think so too, i only was a little bit unsettled because i got no (auto) reply for receiving my request.
Ok, no "automatic answer" :)
it's the holidays, so probably more reports/tickets than usual and probably(certainly) less people available to answer them.

Still no reply,

does anyone have any advice for me?
Forget the objective exist or play something else. You're just gonna suffer if you get hung up on this. Come back in a few months...or another year. I'm not being abrasive or facetious. I mean this sincerely; Stop playing and come back when the game is ready.

Still no reply,

does anyone have any advice for me?
You didn't receive any reply from the support about your report ?
Anyway, I don't see how it can be fix without a patch. It also happen with some other vehicules, so it should be fixed in the next patch ;)

Know issue. Some of my cars stay half sunk in the asphalt :ROFLMAO: .
But at least that way you can buy them.

@BabaBooey88

I thought so too and didn't play any further.

@LeKill3rFou

i didn´t receive anything from the support. Maybe they know the problem and can´t fix it for my case through my savegames.
But I would have liked some information, that would have shown interest in the customer.

I will wait for a patch and when the time comes, maybe I'll still be interested in the game.

Suprise Suprise,

the update they celebrated so much doesn't fix the bug, but at least the sign where the car should be is greenish now.

See you next update...

Top Bottom