Jesse Cox visits CD Projekt RED

+
Jesse Cox visits CD Projekt RED

Jesse Cox also known asOMFGCATA visited us couple weeks ago and had a chance to play the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 2 before its release. He also interviewed members of our dev team and had some interesting questions to ask.
You can find out all about his trip to Poland by watching this video.

GO Jesse, go Jesse GO!!

He is a funny guy, watched his Witcher 2 walkthrough and got a bit crazy 'cause he did not get certain things but it was really good and hilarious at times.

He did a great job on commenting the gameplay on your conference a few weeks ago, give the sound guy a raise, funny stuff. :D

Great vid and I would also like a tour of CDProject REDs offices. :)

He, dodger and TB has a really long funny podcast on the gamestation channel on youtube, aptly named: the gamestation podcast.

CDPR you are great! Don't ever change.. Unless it is for the better, if that is possible.

P.S I hope Jesse gets the Voiceover offer since it would mean a lot for him and for CDPRs reputation. It would be awesome!

I see it now. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - More Enhanced Edition, featuring sound effects by Angry Joe and a Jesse Cox NPC.

He had a bad audio version on his channel but on the day he posted we informed him of the problem and he sed he was fixing it but I don't know if he posted it.

Top Bottom