Jewellery for V

+

Ashii

Forum veteran
One thing that bothers me in CP is that V can't have ANY jewelery at all, especially on her hands. We play in first person, we see her hands all the time, yet there are no cosmetics for them.

NPCs wear rings, bracelets, gloves, etc, but there's nothing for V. Some may say "clipping could be an issue", but at this point I wouldn't care as much for this detail.
From what I've seen, we already have some mods for jewelery like this one, but there's a small problem with them. They don't render in first person, like creator of said mod explained here:
jewelery.png

CDPR, please consider adding some rings and bracelets for V in the future updates/DLCs. We can't see her in convos or during normal gameplay. Style is supposed to be a big part of Cyberpunk like CDPR said so themselves, so, let's add some more style for V.

Last edited:
I concur. Hell, even Johnny wears rings and we play as him sometimes, with rings/bracelets and it makes me jealous that i can't make V's hands look more beautiful. :giveup:

As for clipping, V always has her sleeves up in first person, even with long sleeved shirts in inventory.... Pls cdpr.

Agree. I've also tried to use some of the cyberware that are in-game (used by other NPCs) with my V, but they also have been replacers for face items as it is mentioned above. I also found some cyberware replacers for tattoos or scars - they worked a bit better. But still, it will be better if CDPR would introduce some native jewelry or cyberware.

Setting jewellery as NPC-only when the game has a customisable player character certainly does seem strange. I would be unhappy about it, too.

Top Bottom