Jittering

+
Whenever I close the inv menu, map, crafting, etc the game world becomes jittery. Will this be fixed in the next patch? It can happen at random too when getting in or out of a car. Or just seemingly at random. It's very disorienting and it's difficult to play like that.

I have watched back my streams and it happens with Streamlabs OBS too. Though I think that maybe an encoding issue? Not sure as I'm trying to figure it out. But I played without streaming tonight for a bit and mostly there wasn't much jittering. Except as I said already.

Yes I have ray tracing on. But not ray traced lighting. That kills the frame rate too much.

My specs:

Ryzen 7 3700X 3.60 - 4.40 GHz
Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4
GALAX GeForce RTX 2080 OC 8GB
SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio
Logitech Z-5500 Digital
Stadium USBPRO
AOC Agon AG271QX 144Hz (1ms)
LG Flatron W2261VP (2ms)
Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD 500GB
Samsung 850 ProSeries SSD 512GB
Samsung 840 ProSeries SSD 256GB
WD Black SATA 1TB
WD Black SATA 1TB
WD Green SATA 1TB
Pioneer 206BK Blu ray burner
LG SATA 18x DVDRW
Corsair RM 750x 750Watt PSU
Noctua NH-U12A
Cooler Master CM 590 III
Razer Goliathus Control Mouse Pad
Cyborg R.A.T. 8+
Roccat VULCAN 80 Mechanical with Brown Titan Switches
Win10 x64

Same thing happens to me from time to time. I fix it by just hitting ESC to go to game menu, then ESC to come back to the game and the jittering is gone. Just repeat if it starts happening again.

Same thing happens to me from time to time. I fix it by just hitting ESC to go to game menu, then ESC to come back to the game and the jittering is gone. Just repeat if it starts happening again.

Yea I do that but it doesn't always work. It's like the game is still rendering the menu despite the fact you've closed it.

Hey There FIX for Jittering on streamlabs: - Instead of game capture use window capture and select the game. This worked for me. Also, use borderless window fullscreen mode in video settings on cyberpunk to switch between monitors without game minimizing to windows bar. Hope this helps.

BAPSTARCADE - youtube

Hey There FIX for Jittering on streamlabs: - Instead of game capture use window capture and select the game. This worked for me. Also, use borderless window fullscreen mode in video settings on cyberpunk to switch between monitors without game minimizing to windows bar. Hope this helps.

BAPSTARCADE - youtube

I just tried it. Doesn't work. Window capture just shows a black screen.

edit: Actually it does work. I had to change it to Windows Graphics Capture (Windows 10 1903 and up). And it's real time. Unlike game capture which only shows the previous frame after tabbing out. It doesn't lose focus. Thanks! I wouldn't have bothered to try this as I thought it wouldn't work for games.
Post automatically merged:

Proof that it works with window capture! It was Streamlabs OBS causing the issue. Game capture isn't feasible to use for CP.

(click on the word Twitch to play). I don't know why it doesn't show up like on other forums.

Last edited:
Top Bottom