Johnny Dialogue linger on forever bug when ever i enter the Santo Domigo or fight 6th Street Gang

+
Johnny Dialogue linger on forever bug when ever i enter the Santo Domigo or fight 6th Street Gang

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    863.1 KB · Views: 49
Same bug with this GIG (before 1.2)
You must do the GIG directly (when you are near it). If you listen jhonny said that and you leave the area, there is a good chance to have this bug.

Same with another (GIG: Playing for keeps). I read the message on computer and do the GIG without jhonny. After the "Heist", every time i go in little china the game launch his dialogue line :(
I don't know if there is a solution :(

For remove this to the screen, you have to active/disable the subtitle option :)

In my save on 1.2, i do it with jhonny :D

Same bug with this GIG (before 1.2)
You must do the GIG directly (when you are near it). If you listen jhonny said that and you leave the area, there is a good chance to have this bug.

Same with another (GIG: Playing for keeps). I read the message on computer and do the GIG without jhonny. After the "Heist", every time i go in little china the game launch his dialogue line :(
I don't know if there is a solution :(

For remove this to the screen, you have to active/disable the subtitle option :)

In my save on 1.2, i do it with jhonny :D
I know, i just want them to fix it.

Also happens on "Meet Hanako at Embers" after 1.31 patch. "Johnny - Same shit,different arseholes ..." continues on till after seeing Vik.

Top Bottom