Johnny items marked as quest items forever (PS4 PRO)

+
So all Johnny's items are marked as quest items, I cannot transfer them to the deposit at V's home, sell them or recycle them. Even worse when I improve one of them, a copy of the lowest quality one remains in my inventory.
And yes, I already finished Rouge history

Not only Johnnys clother there is also a gun or two marked as quest items, at least one can't be put in storage also.

Not only Johnnys clother there is also a gun or two marked as quest items, at least one can't be put in storage also.
Should be Crash, River's gun, it usually ceases to be a quest item after receiving River's text after finishing his last quest, but yeah It's a bug too

the clouds main mission and 2 side gigs can resolve the Crash bug (sweet dreams and the one you enter a club to assassinate a gang boss) - those missions you lose your gear temporary. sometimes it removes even the quest mark from skippy - Johnnys gear on the other hand sadly is "workaround" proofed : /

Got hotfix 1.21 but I still have all of Johnny's items marked as quest items in my menu, I thought they fixed it !!

They fix it. You just have to finish the quest "A Like supreme".
If you have already complet it, i don't know if it's possible to solve the problem :(

From what I see the issue seems to be fixed after A Like Supreme on new saves only, before you reach that point the upgraded version duplicate still happens too. I loaded up a couple of older saves and they still have the ( ! ) icon.

After completing the quest Chipping In, check your inventory. From the Backpack, view All Items , there should be Johnny's arm... it's a common item if you sort by quality, and it is not titled. It's pretty easy to miss. I equipped this and it removed the quest status on all pieces of his gear, plus giving the player an added visual effect. I'm on PC, but assuming it works the same way across all platforms.

cp77-j-arm.jpg

Top Bottom