Johnny silverhand clothing bugged/ duplicates when upgrading.

+
same hear
was wondering if a delete for there items would be a available later
I was able to scrap my Dying Night (did not mean to but that's on me)
or at least able to place them in the stash Thanks
You can get other Dying Night in the gun shop in the building but once you get it (green) you can't store it or sell/scrap it, you can upgrade it but the green always stays in your inv, so better wait for a fix
Post automatically merged:

Anyway having the same problem with the silverhand gear... Have multiple of them and can't do nothing with it, better if they just let us sell it or scrap it... Or gives us the schems to do when we want cause this is stupid

Same problems over here.Johnny's gear and alot of other iconic gear (like River's gun) duplicate when you upgrade them.I've also had a weird bug where after upgrading the Tsumetogi katana I got a regular legendary katana as well as the upgraded Tsumetogi :
Capture.PNG

This is very annoying, since you get only a random number of mod slots, so I would like to craft Johnny Item Upgrades until I have max slots. If I do this, my inventory would have multiple undeleteable items working against my weight limit and staying in the inventory forever.

I have more than 10 silverhand jackets before realizing I can't do anything about them. (was trying to get 4 slots)

Is a bug for sure, and you can unknowingly break your inventory capacity space.
Is not end all bug (aka. save file size bug). But important non the less.

The revolver River gives you at the end of his quest line has the same bug.
This is still probably a bugged perk (the one that gives a chance to upgrade for free).
Seems like, when you trigger the free upgrade for an iconic, the iconic gets duplicated and both versions get stuck in you inventory. Johnny's items you can't store no matter what - so duplicating those is a pain.

There's a couple threads about this. Needs to be fixed. We need to be able to store all iconics, while being unable to sell or scrap them. That's it.

Attachments

• crash1.PNG
    crash1.PNG
    3.3 MB · Views: 871
  • crash2.PNG
    crash2.PNG
    3.2 MB · Views: 925
I believe this may be caused by the items being classified as mission items since mission items can't be scrapped sold or dropped you are able to craft them infinitely because the lesser item required is impossible to get rid of. I haven't had this happen with any other iconic item but the free crafting perk does make sense as to why some people get a duplicate

Yeah, I've had this issue too.

It needs to be fixed.

And with it, all iconics need to roll with max slots and max stats when created. The randomness is stupid. You shouldn't be able to upgrade a purple item with 1500 DPS and get a yellow with 500.

Same issue here. just got the pants, didn't notice the problem at first since it's my first iconic armor piece, but noticed I could keep crafting and didn't think much of it, But since i didn't get the first legendary with max slots i keept crafting...yup that was a mistake. got a pair of blues and pair of purples and like 4 legendary's. awesome........

no real need to write "same for me"... but yeah this is kinda annoying... having 3x crash, 6 pants from blue to legendary, 3 shirts, 6 shoes, 4 glasses and bunch of guns... thats a lot of weight and a lot of item space just for stuff i cant get rid of...

On PC. Can confirm bug still exists in 1.06.
Got about 7 sunglasses :(
And agree that iconics should roll with max stats !!!

Yes i am stuck with 7 johnny's shoes, They have an exclamation mark ... i assume it is a quest item so this is why it can't be deleted. Can't be dropped or deleted. There are a lot of bugs with the crafting system.

I wish there was a way for all items to be upgraded to legendary ... especially for clothes , now i have 7-8 items i can craft but i don't like them. I maxed my crafting ability in the hope that i will be able to get some really cool looking character ... The choice is there but if you are trying to play the game ... you look really weird.

this really sucks. i want as many sockets as possible. using this set of clothing is marginally more appealing to look at than other legendary craftable clothing. but if i craft multiples of this set, then my inventory is just flooded with super expensive gear that is absolute redundant junk that weighs me down and bankrupts me..... can't sell, can't scrap, can't drop.

please address this cdpr. we should be able to disassemble this stuff IF we have more than 1.

the easy solution would be to just always give max sockets when crafting iconics of higher quality.

the amount of legendary and epic craft material required to craft even just one of these is extremely expensive.
it really isn't sustainable to try to craft several in attempt to get more sockets.

Last edited:
Or at the very least make the quest items weigh nothing. right now I am almost capped because I didn't realize I can't get rid of them - was trying to get max slots.

Top Bottom