Johnny silverhand clothing bugged/ duplicates when upgrading.

+
It's based bug on Question items. I have Panam sniper, skippy gun, both of them stuck in my inventory. Also i had 6-7 amnesty gun (based quest item) crafted. I dont have purple amnesty but i can crate legendary Amnesty lol. I have purple Five'O but cant crate Legenday Five'O.. Also i wear Johnny clothes and cant take it off...
Post automatically merged:

I cant dismentle and drop its stuck in inventory :D
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

• Adsız.jpg
    Adsız.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
Found a guide on youtube showing how to remove the quest flag form items using a save editor, so that you can get rid of them.

Can confirm that this exists even after 1.06 update. Thought maybe it would unflag after beating the game or after kerry quests complete but nope... glad not just me. Guess will wait for a fix before upgrading these. Hopefully a fix wont require you to start over and can change the flags within the game code.

Everyone has this bug. I came across the first time I played through. Now I know and ignore Johnny's 50-year-old moth lumps. God knows, there are many other legendary clothes. The same applies to weapons. From a certain level they are no longer interesting, since I can also go to war with a cake fork. Let's wait for the fix.

For everybody:

I also run into some issues with my free available carrying capacity (despite keeping only the minimum equipment, what I really use). It constantly decreased as I progressed through the game, and I thought it was a bug.
However I discovered that it was caused by the grenades. The issue is that their weight (standard 0.3) what is displayed is the per unit weight, however you stock multiple items, thus 100 pieces will weight 30, not 0.3.
It is logical, but not necessarily obvious. It tricked me certainly. I just decrafted a lot of grenades and regained a lot of free capacity. Some of them cannot be decrafted (the game disables the decrafting of that item if you do it too much, because it believes you want to exploit it by crafting and decrafting a mass of items) - I will need to throw away them.....
I hope it helps others too.

Last edited:
you could get rid of skippy luckily if you want to. but i dont want to spoiler anyone how to... panams sniper isnt a quest item for me so idk

and for johnnys items i use a save Editior... i know its not the optimal solution. but i dont change anything else only delete these duped items i get. i mean one good thing has this bug cause we can use the duped items to get all upgrade slots. i mean if we dont had this bug the old item wouldnt be in our inventory after the upgrade anymore right ? so it has something good i think ^^

i use https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/718?tab=posts this one from Nexusmods. dont know if its allowed to post such things here but it is the only slotution for now on pc i think. and i dont think im the only person with around 20 jackets, 15shirts ,20 shoes and around 30 aviators in my inventroy until i relized i cant get rid of them... and i hadnt any ealry savefiles anymore. i mean i save often in this game and i use a new slot everytime but once a day i delete some of the old slots i dont need anymore. and i was upgrading these items now over the last 3 to 4 days cause i had to collect more Components.

i mean i dont like to cheat in such a game not evem after the story but until they fixed it with a patch i will use this editor to get rid of these items. one cool thing you can do is you can infuse 5 Legendary Components from your inventory to make a normal item(not iconic) to Legendary level and they get stats for your current lvl. i mean 5 components are a little cheap but i dont know eventually i will use it when i finished the main story with my most favorite items

you could even make them to non-questitems so you could get rid of them for yourself ingame.

Johnny silverhand clothing duplicates infinitely when you upgrade, and since this gear cant be deleted, sold or salvaged, you permanently have a carry weight debuff due to keeping this gear in your inventory.
This still not fixed yet?
Johnny's clothing isn't even showing up in the inventory when I open the stash.
Managed to stash iconic guns, but now struggling with the excess of clothing I'm having to carry.

I got the quest item tag removed from Skippy and Rivers revolver.

SPOILERish, you've been warned.

There is a quest where you buy a preem BD from some random guy and have to use his BD rig to play it because it's outdated. You wake up in a scav haunt and all your gear is gone. You'll find it in a locker, sadly it didn't remove the tags from Johnny clothes.

on my male v i got too many dupes of johnny clothing i cant drop, sell or even put in the stash and they take up bit weight! its not to bad but i would like to be able to destroy some of dupes of johnny clothing at some point.

Johnny silverhand clothing duplicates infinitely when you upgrade, and since this gear cant be deleted, sold or salvaged, you permanently have a carry weight debuff due to keeping this gear in your inventory.
Yes, the items are incorrectly flagged as quest items (my guess is that they were supposed to be unflagged after doing the A Like Supreme quest, but this isn't the case) which means they don't get consumed in crafting and can't be removed from your inventory.

Not a bug, annoying perhaps, but not a bug.

They are flagged as quest items. As such, to protect you, they can't be destroyed, dropped, stored.

Certainly they should consider fixing this, but its a low priority.

If you are concerned, and if you are on PC, then you can download the save editor from Nexus and remove the flag on some of the items so you can scrap them if you like.

I just re-loaded my prior Auto-Save after getting this issue and decided never to upgrade any Johnny clothing items to avoid issue. I thought about editing my save file but thought it is best to keep my saves pure of any external editing.

Top Bottom