Johnny Silverhand recurring dialogue subtitle bug

+
I've been getting this bug whereby the dialogue for Johnny Silverhand stays onscreen after I reload a saved game. Something like

"Ha! Looks like the house is rakin' it in"

It went a way once but next day it came back when I reloaded.

I had this issue. You can either learn to deal with it and it will eventually go away, or you can reload an older save and hope for the best. I went through a phase where it would happen a lot, but it has not happened to me in a few weeks (knock on wood).
When I had the issue and I looked into it, somebody suggested to turn off subtitles, he will still say it, but you will not see the text.

I've been getting this bug whereby the dialogue for Johnny Silverhand stays onscreen after I reload a saved game. Something like

"Ha! Looks like the house is rakin' it in"

It went a way once but next day it came back when I reloaded.

I have the same shit happening on my 2nd play. The game loads not every time but most of the time with this sound/text on screen, and in some time is gone. But it stays for a long time.

I submitted this as a bug a while back and CDPR actually responded to the report stating that they're aware of the issue.

It went away after a few story sequences - my guess is that eventually whatever line of dialogue he gets stuck on gets unloaded, so he doesn't say it anymore.

Fast travel to Claredon, Little china / Watson.
That should solve your problem. It is related to a gig there where you get the eye of a client back.

edit:
20210120100746_1.jpg

Top Bottom