Join our studio today!

+
Join our studio today!

CD Projekt RED is recruiting! We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our ranks in order to help us craft new, amazing projects. Our mature dark-fantasy world is well known around the world, though if you cant stomach dwarves, elves or sorceresses who put their ample charms on display in Playboy magazine, weve got also something special that might be right up your alley! Were looking for people who would rather work on an entirely new and different IP a vast RPG for which we want to assemble the best possible staff. It represents an opportunity for you to create a grand new project from the ground up!
Click here and have a look at the job vacancies for our two ongoing projects. If you think you have what it takes, just make an effort to join us and apply your talents to creating a game you yourself would want to play!

I read the topic title and I was like - OK!

Than I read the position descriptions and there's only 1 business role oh well, but I guess I'll give it a try anyways, at least I could ride a bike to work :p

Not mentioning, of course, that working my ass off for a game dev company like CDPR sounds gazillion times better than working my ass off for any other! :)

MM360 said:
though if you can’t stomach dwarves, elves or sorceresses who put their ample charms on display in Playboy magazine

Hehe, I see what you did there :p

Well the offer sounds tempting as hell, though unfortunately living so far abroad makes it a bit complicated. And not even that, I would have to quit my medical studies (although working for CDProjekt sounds much more awesome).

Ah well, in another life time maybe.

WardDragon said:
Damn, I wish I had actual skills and experience in this field

I know what you mean... I have experience in Poser-photoshop, creating textures (as makes-up) but not enough for CDPR request

Seeing how I live in Canada, it sounds impossible for me to join. That and I don't think I can do anything except maybe be a writer and even then, I have o experience.

Too bad, but hopefully you recruit awesome people!

I wouldn't think twice about relocating.
The problem for me here is I'm still studying for my degree.
Given how game industry evolves lately I am beginning to fear that wasting another 3 years at uni is not a good idea. Then again without uni most bigger companies won't even consider you. Other option, working alongside uni, is not really manageable (can't really focus on both).

Sounds great :D
Would offer my services for character artist, but, distance and inexperience would say otherwise :p

At least our capital english name is awesome. Warsaw, soąd better than 'Warszawa".
Beside if you had skill to apply i suppose that you would done that regardless of distance. You wold had wonderful position in CV. I think they help wit accommodation for foreign crew.
PS: need 6x -1 in neutrality quest
thumbs down if you like.

Vandergrift said:
At least our capital english name is awesome. Warsaw, soąd better than 'Warszawa".
Beside if you had skill to apply i suppose that you would done that regardless of distance. You wold had wonderful position in CV. I think they help wit accommodation for foreign crew.
PS: need 6x -1 in neutrality quest
thumbs down if you like.
If you were a foreigner, would you like to live in a country without knowing the language?

well most of crew know English anyway.
As for country, I know that not everyone would give it a try but some peoples would .
Some fans are hardcore ones.

As for me I plan to move out from Poland fore some time. Language is not something that will stop ME.

Well, millions of people dare to do it, at least, english breaks language barriers today. And after all, is for a temporaly job.

Aver

Forum veteran
Kristehpwnz said:
If you were a foreigner, would you like to live in a country without knowing the language?

There are already plenty of foreigners in CDPR, so you wouldn't feel like alien ;).

Kristehpwnz said:

You would be surprised how many Poles speak English, especially among the younger generation. I can't see anyone having a problem in communication around here, especially in bigger cities.

And you can always learn the language of the country you live in, there's no harm in that really. Vodka breaks barriers, you know. After a few shots everyone will be more than willing to teach you Polish :)

Vandergrift said:
As for me I plan to move out from Poland fore some time. Language is not something that will stop ME.
Sure, because you speak english, but show me a foreigner who speaks polish...

Vandergrift said:
You would be surprised how many Poles speak English, especially among the younger generation. I can't see anyone having a problem in communication around here, especially in bigger cities.
Have you tried at the local store?
"Podać coś jeszcze?" and every foreigner is pretty much screwed...

Top Bottom