Join the Gold Rush!

+
rrc;n10946555 said:
What happens if I craft a deck in this mode and I come back and play after a month?

Presumably the same thing that happened to Mimic mode decks when the event ended; the contract is automatically broken. Meaning you would lose your Gold Rush deck, but get whatever rewards breaking the contract earned you.
Not too familiar with how breaking the contract works. Doing it at 1-0 got me the guaranteed keg and 15 scraps.

One of my opponents had an interesting finisher today... 3 Vainglory Dandelions, 36 points each. One of them couldn't resist Miruna's charms, so I still won.

NlelithZ44;n10946657 said:
One of my opponents had an interesting finisher today... 3 Vainglory Dandelions, 36 points each.
Yeah I've seen that now too. Gold rush is pretty cool, though I agree that drawing as many Tibor's & Vilgefortz's as possible seems to be the best strategy. Those 30+ point Dandelion's aren't worth much if you have Vilgefortz waiting ... (I charmed one with Shupe too which was fun).

I had to choose between three useless Golds (cannot affect other Golds) and Shupe. He isn't too great in this mode -- although the weather clear was valuable. :p

I think this mode really highlights how important Bronzes and Silvers are for synergy and general building... but it's fun to have all-Gold decks. :D

Plz never again this gold rush bullshit. Normal arena is great, Mimic was great for no long term play, but this? Sry i pass

I like this one the best so far. Sure, Hazards are... toxic, but in general I am having more fun with it, cause the combos between all Gold Cards can be hilarious (or frustrating, if you play against). For example - yesterday I draw at Shup as card 1 pick. Ended up with 3 DJs and 4 Shilards. And Shupe won me like 4 games, when I tossed him to Oppos deck which used dupes, while I've got something at least decent from his deck with Shilard.

it's an amusing mode, but there are a few cards that should be limited from the list. it was funny to finally get to use Aguara's "steal an elf" ability and have it be useful

It's not fun cause you only need to draw many DJ's and vilgefortz to win you games. And some counter to weathers to play brainlessly points on table.

I'd recommend removing the gold weather and nova (which should work but doesn't) and a few of the no-op cards if they do it again, otherwise it's mostly fine

This mode is the most fun I have had in Gwent in a long time. Very fun to use so many different Golds in combination that you would never be able to. Plus their abilities are generally better than other cards so getting to see so many in action is a real treat. Here is to hoping this mode comes back regularly.

Void_Singer;n10947809 said:
I'd recommend removing the gold weather and nova (which should work but doesn't) and a few of the no-op cards if they do it again, otherwise it's mostly fine

The Nova not working thing is annoying. I'm like you in that it should work.

Top Bottom