Journal entries -- why am i gettting only one when i want more ?

+
Journal entries -- why am i gettting only one when i want more ?

How do i get my Places (locations) to show up properly in the Journal ?So far, if i use : AddJournalEntry( "Place", "place/murkywaters"); AddJournalEntry( "Place", "place/Rozsinn");What i end up with is both text descriptions but under a single journal entry which bears the title of the second JE called (in this case Rozalia's Inn). Why is the image of the village overwritten with the image of the Inn and why do i end up with only one journal entry and not 2 as i want ?ideas ?

I think I had a similar problem. As far as I recall it was caused by something missing in the journal.2da.

Sorry, can not help, and you know maybe already this link, but send it anyway to you ::) :http://djinni.wikia.com/wiki/Quest_System_101

gamewidow said:
How do i get my Places (locations) to show up properly in the Journal ?So far, if i use : AddJournalEntry( "Place", "place/murkywaters"); AddJournalEntry( "Place", "place/Rozsinn");What i end up with is both text descriptions but under a single journal entry which bears the title of the second JE called (in this case Rozalia's Inn). Why is the image of the village overwritten with the image of the Inn and why do i end up with only one journal entry and not 2 as i want ?ideas ?
I think you should change so: AddJournalEntry( "Place", "place/murkywaters"); AddJournalEntry( "Place", "place1/Rozsinn");or: AddJournalEntry( "Place", "murkywaters"); AddJournalEntry( "Place", "Rozsinn");because the sign "/" groups under the same entry.bye

nandusso said:
I think you should change so: AddJournalEntry( "Place", "place/murkywaters"); AddJournalEntry( "Place", "place1/Rozsinn");or: AddJournalEntry( "Place", "murkywaters"); AddJournalEntry( "Place", "Rozsinn");because the sign "/" groups under the same entry.
Thank you so much, that works!

Top Bottom