Journey achievements

+
Can these two be completed during this Journey?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    866.1 KB · Views: 114
But I've fully completed recent Journey.

What are these quests anyway? Are we talking about questes from Reward Book? If yes, than I could still finish these two?

Last edited:
But I've fully completed recent Journey.

What does that mean? Are you at Level 175?
But it is impossible to fully complete recent Journey...it's Week 2, we will get quests until the end of the Journey (Week 12). You can't fully complete the recent Journey without these quests.

What are these quests anyway? Are we talking about questes from Reward Book? If yes, than I could still finish these two?

These two quests are bound to the last Journey (Geralt-Dandelion). They are NOT in the Reward Book, so you are unable to complete them. This Journey related quests are only doable during the actual Journey.

I was at maximum lvl of my journey. I believe it was 100.

Now when I think about it; I've been grinding so much then, I did not have to finish all weekly challenges for 20 crown pieces. Those are problably them ones needed?

Shame I wasn't aware this achievement was active during that journey. Could be completed easily in less than an hour.
40 reward points wasted :cry:

The Guide to Chivalric virtues journey quest is not doable. Even though I played a lot of knights, no progress is registered. Anyone else noticed the same?

The Guide to Chivalric virtues journey quest is not doable. Even though I played a lot of knights, no progress is registered. Anyone else noticed the same?
Sometimes quests don't work in alternate game modes. Arena was always a problem prior to its removal, and I wouldn't be surprised if Draft mode has the same problems. Regardless, if you're sure you played a few Knight cards, and no progress was recorded, then feel free to report it.

Top Bottom