journey bugs

+
Hello people im writing the post to report a few bugs that happend to me. they are minor but they are there still.

1- After the reset of the changing season the story section of the journey shows only week 1 and 2 story progression when we are at week 6 and before the change of season they appeared.

2- yesterday i reached rank 100 on journey but today the golden crown icon disappeared and i noticed i cant equip the geralt ursine grandmaster anymore and it says "look into journey".

I can't create new threads, so sorry if i post here. It's another bug on journey: Journey isn't counting destroyed units although I'm constantly destroying units, on the seventh week achievments. It remains stuck on 3 destroyed units, even i destroy more.

I can't create new threads, so sorry if i post here. It's another bug on journey: Journey isn't counting destroyed units although I'm constantly destroying units, on the seventh week achievments. It remains stuck on 3 destroyed units, even i destroy more.

Same problem, I am at zero units destroyed

Are you killing them with damage or "destroy" effects? It counts only if the card specifically says "destroy" (Overwhelming Hunger, Glusti, Geralt, maybe poison, Scorch,....).

Are you killing them with damage or "destroy" effects? It counts only if the card specifically says "destroy" (Overwhelming Hunger, Glusti, Geralt, maybe poison, Scorch,....).
That. I tried with Glusty and works. Thanks.

Haven't received Journey's card rewards. Anyone having the same problem or know the solution?

Attachments

• Gwent - Journey reward bug.jpg
    Gwent - Journey reward bug.jpg
    838.5 KB · Views: 190
I can't create new threads, so sorry if I post here. I don't get my extra crowns every day for 2 continuous days now! what should I do to fix that?

I got this bug, the premium path achievement is 0/36 even after buying premium this evening (completed the last 3 yesterday).
And after buying premium my progress was way smaller than predicted (advanced only 10 levels, but I had all premium quests previously completed - thing is that I'm still receiving daily extra crown pieces, so it's not the weekly limit).

I also have completion issues with Journey quests. After each match I get the 'display rewards error' prompt and neither standard nor premium quests trigger.

Top Bottom