Journey Ending Time has been cut by 7 days and new player just brought fast travel before that.

+
Whose journey, do you think, will be the next one? The picture on the front page looks like a temple window. So it can be some sanctuary - mother Nenneke, maybe?

Anyone else got another 5 extra steps? 0_o
Logged in today to see I'm step 111 (I was step 101 on Sunday and wasn't playing since then).

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Anyone else got another 5 extra steps? 0_o
Logged in today to see I'm step 111 (I was step 101 on Sunday and wasn't playing since then).
Yes; yesterday I was at lvl 135, now I am at lvl 140.

Last edited:
Hahaha i think you guys arent talking The same language, or i am not understanding

@saodhar said "another" 5 extra steps, so He win The 5 original and got more 5 total of 10.

@chris_88 win The expext 5 steps.

Hahaha i think you guys arent talking The same language, or i am not understanding

@saodhar said "another" 5 extra steps, so He win The 5 original and got more 5 total of 10.

@chris_88 win The expext 5 steps.
My bad, I should have mentioned I already got 5 lvls on monday shortly after the official announcement. So I did get 10 lvls total.

My bad, I should have mentioned I already got 5 lvls on monday shortly after the official announcement. So I did get 10 lvls total.
To be on the same page - that's my situation too. I finished on step 101 on Sunday, wasn't playing until today, just logging in for the daily rewards. On Monday morning I was step 101, logged in after reading the twitter post about 120 crowns compensation. And I was step 106. My mom didn't get her 5 steps until late afternoon on Tuesday. And this morning I've logged in and saw I had 111 steps. BTW, I'm GMT +3.
Now I'm step 112 after completing a step. I've reported this to the support, but no reply yet.

Top Bottom