Journey is Back: Join Ciri on the Path!

+
The Well Rested Bonus Counter has a Visual bug. If you sign in the first time on a day, it shows the last day amount (in my case 0), but if you log out-log in again, this fixes the counter. It is only a Visual bug, so your well rested bonus crowns will be added, don't worry.

Its a +25 lvls not just "lvl 1 to 25" :beer:

Doesn't seem to be working. Made it to level 8 and decided to buy the premium. 3 hours now and it still hasn't shown up in game. Playing on PC, and have already doen the full shut down reboot routine. Still nothing. Payment shows to have gone through okay as well...

Doesn't seem to be working. Made it to level 8 and decided to buy the premium. 3 hours now and it still hasn't shown up in game. Playing on PC, and have already doen the full shut down reboot routine. Still nothing. Payment shows to have gone through okay as well...
Pick the most suitable topic here and contact Support.
It does work as an X + 25, so there's something wrong in your case.

Is the "well rested" bonus of 14 rounds per day cumulative? If I don't play any rounds today, will I have 24 bonus rounds tomorrow? Or is it capped at 14?

Is the "well rested" bonus of 14 rounds per day cumulative? If I don't play any rounds today, will I have 24 bonus rounds tomorrow? Or is it capped at 14?

- I think it's capped and that it resets once per day, at least that's what i've seen so far.
Think of it as an incentive given so that we all come back to the game daily.

When (which day & hour) will come new weekly journey quests?
Last Journey it was at 10 am CEST on Thursdays, but that Journey started on a Thursday.
This Journey started on a Tuesday, so the answer is most likely tomorrow at 10 am CEST. I can't find confirmed info about this Journey though, so don't quote me on that.

I really think they should add a counter in game to let us know exactly when the next phase of the Journey starts.

Last Journey it was at 10 am CEST on Thursdays, but that Journey started on a Thursday.
This Journey started on a Tuesday, so the answer is most likely tomorrow at 10 am CEST. I can't find confirmed info about this Journey though, so don't quote me on that.

It will be on Thursday.
You receive the message saying that you reached your 350 cap, and that it will reset on Thursday 10 am.
@Y0D4

I know, but you were specifically talking about crowns. And I bet both will reset tomorrow because it would make zero sense to have a 9-day "week".

I thought exactly same thing at the start of the monthly faction challenge. It started on tuesday, but the weekly cap was reset thursday next week. And given the message I receive about the crowns, I think this is no accident. Unless developers intention is to reset the weekly quests on tuesday, while reseting weekly cap on thursday, which I dont think is the case.

the monthly faction challenge
Journey is a much bigger event than GUC was, and it has two things that change weekly (GUC quests were 6 days each). I see no reason to believe in the Thursday theory unless nothing happens tomorrow.
(Reddit is definitely convinced it's tomorrow, but they also think crowns will reset on Thursday. Not that that means anything factual.)

Edit: And new quests are in, as expected.
Gonna have to use Arena this week; I'm not playing ST in constructed. :p

Last edited:
When can we get to read Vesemir's part of the story? Right now we can only read what Ciri has to say, and it's only 1 page per week.

Top Bottom