Journey is Back: Join Ciri on the Path!

+
It wasn't that.
Turns out, I had levelled up Journey in the previous match and the match I played just added the 1 crown +1 bonus since I lost.
I'd been on a bit of a winning streak until then, so was used to seeing it go up by 4 and not 2. :D

^ Fair enough. :p

This week's quests were quick, and easy to combine. I also got the 40 Artifacts quest, so I stuffed my Artifact deck first with Vitality and Mage units, and then with Witchers. :D
Arena was kind enough to give me a Monsters ability right away.

I do wonder if Ciri's path will have a "play 3 matches" for all six factions.

I'm curious - what precisely happens once you reach 100? Do you get 2 RP for each daily crown completed, or are the only RP available the ones from the post-100 level contracts?

I've played against a few Ronin costumes, so I know there's some people out there who know what the post-100 landscape looks like... :p

I'm curious - what precisely happens once you reach 100? Do you get 2 RP for each daily crown completed, or are the only RP available the ones from the post-100 level contracts?

I've played against a few Ronin costumes, so I know there's some people out there who know what the post-100 landscape looks like... :p
No where near level 100 myself but there was a post on reddit about that.
IMG_20200819_185021.jpg

Hi Guys I need some help. The Journey Quest week 4 #2 Play 3 seasonal matches. I have no idea how to progress this quest. Ive played some arena matches as well as 3 season of the draconid matches 2 loss than 1 win and still no progress on the quest.. season quests were in ranked mode. any idea what I need to do to progress this quest ?
Post automatically merged:

New Member, had to post here in welcome forum before i can create a post.

Hi Guys I need some help. The Journey Quest week 4 #2 Play 3 seasonal matches. I have no idea how to progress this quest. Ive played some arena matches as well as 3 season of the draconid matches 2 loss than 1 win and still no progress on the quest.. season quests were in ranked mode. any idea what I need to do to progress this quest ?

Seasonal should work, i have done it in seasonal.
The other quest "win one" is only in ranked.
Contact support :beer:

That's the problem then. You need to play Battle Rush, the seasonal mode, for the "play seasonal matches" quest.
I suspect there are some coding errors with "Win 1 match in Standard" and "Win 3 matches in seasonal" because in the first day I wasn't able to get the first quest done in Casual but the next day it actually worked; with second it was even funnier - I played till I expired bonus rounds (just like previous days) and with my last win I saw it progressing yet I didn't play seasonal match.

Why don't you get any points when you lose the game R2?
Post automatically merged:

Seriously this is so stupid. Every single opponent pushes R2, I draw crap but still waste 15 minutes of my life playing and I get nothing if I lose. Is it any wonder people forfeit immediately instead?

Last edited:
First Ciri quest this week: win two matches. The worst kind of quest imo.
All the others are easy enough because I play NG anyway. :p

I do wonder if "Move" means only cards that move cards on the board, or also cards that move cards in the deck. :think:

I'd prefer to see 'win 4 rounds' instead of 'win 2 matches' -- if you've not got the best set of cards yet, these types of quests can be very hard.
Seasonal matches can make the difference here, though - the different/additional rules can turn great decks into useless decks and poor decks into fantastic decks. For example, Spying cards become a massive problem during Season of the Griffin when they have power equal to their Provision Cost (12-point-Roche played on the opposing side? No thanks!).

Hi I know that after level 100, players will get 2 rp / level for each Free and Premium Track -- which total 4 rp / level if player have premium pass.

The question is, are there any Max Level? e.g. Max level at 175? or there is no limit of the max level. Only the last contract and cosmetic rewards will be given at 175. Players can still earns 4 RP after that? Thanks

Reading in another topic i have an isue.

I am not receiving the 4 rp after reaching level 100. I am at level 114 and only received the rps of the contracts.

EDIT: Nvm i am receiving it, just didnt realized that

Last edited:
The "play NR" quest forced me to actually build a blue deck as I wouldn't even have had enough ore for a single Arena round. But I lost all three games I played, because I just spammed Charge and Order cards, so my post-beta win record remains spotless. :p
1599724006928.png

Top Bottom