Journey is Back: Join Ciri on the Path!

+
Hello guys!
I'm new here and I have a doubt in the premium quest:

Week 6/6 (point 3)
"Recover Strength"
Use 15 units with attacks.

What does that mean?

Are the premium pass retro for levels earned past 100.

Say I got to 110, and buy the pass.

Do i still get the extra 2rp per level for the premium pass from 101 through 110 when I unlock it.

Are the premium pass retro for levels earned past 100.

Say I got to 110, and buy the pass.

Do i still get the extra 2rp per level for the premium pass from 101 through 110 when I unlock it.
There is no extra 2 Reward Points per level after level 100. That was only true for the first month and a half, before they fixed the supposed "glitch". Now, everyone only gets 2 Reward Points per level, regardless of whether or not they purchased the Premium Pass.

DRK3

Forum veteran
So, im a cheapskate kind of player, but after almost 3k hours of Gwent, i decided to spend money on it, with the Journey pass.

Im the minority, that actually waited and leveled up past level 100, only then i bought the premium pass. I already knew i would get all the rewards retroactively, but itwas overwhelming:

-Instantly got 82RP, 10 kegs, a few resources i probably missed and a sh**ton of trinkets

-Part of the reason i bought Premium was actually to get access to the premium quests and contracts, that would keep me busy for awhile... only to find out i had already done every single premium quest up to week 10 by accident (i never even took a look at them, only the basic ones) :shrug:

-I also instantly leveled up journey from 127 to 152, which is 25levels, which made me panic, thinking i accidentally bought the more expensive skip 25 levels pass, but then i realized it was from all the crowns from the premium quests

-I have to say this wasnt as rewarding though, getting all those trinkets at the same time is overwhelming and then you can only use one at a time, you end up feeling like you got way more than you needed, the players who progress with premium from the start probably get a better experience by gradually obtaining the rewards

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Is it just me or are this week's quests really easy compared to at least the past two weeks? Play matches, play cards, small numbers in "play X of Y" and, most notably, not a single "win X" quest.

I wonder if next week -- the final quest week -- will be super easy, super hard, or something in between.

Is it just me or are this week's quests really easy compared to at least the past two weeks? Play matches, play cards, small numbers in "play X of Y" and, most notably, not a single "win X" quest.

I wonder if next week -- the final quest week -- will be super easy, super hard, or something in between.
....emmhhhmm, what do ya mean by "final quest week?
We're 15 days away from the end of the month, what about the very last days of the month...no quests for those ?
Maybe a challenge or something ?

36 quests in total, on each path, 3 quests per week, 36/3 = 12, this is the 11th week. Simple.
And the interface even says week X/12.

I wish there is a Halloween event during last week before the next journey kick start in the next month. Normally these event will give Avatar, Border and/or Title. I doubt that CDPR will give some extra CP during these last event.

36 quests in total, on each path, 3 quests per week, 36/3 = 12, this is the 11th week. Simple.
And the interface even says week X/12.

Lost count of the weeks, you're right.
Just made some calculations, I barely make it to lvl175...ooof ! :)

Ah, the journey is almost over, only 10 days left now and the Ciri's story part is done (I was surprised with the ending though it made sense it would be like that... Still made me feel sad).
So if her story is over, does that also mean we won't get any more journey advancing quests? Or we might get 1 more batch of 3 quests before the season is over?

Hey guys!

I've got a question about those cosmetic items obtained by playing games with any Ciri outfit.
Will they disappear with the end of the Journey or will they be still obtainable?

Are there anyone know the well rested bonus will be reset when the next journey#3 arrive? Due to there is a gap between well rested bonus reset and the next patch is ready.

If it will be reset then I might play it for the extra RP. but if it's not then I will wait after the next journey#3 arrive.

but if no one know, then I just wait.

lol, I am at stage 99 for Ciri quest and I can't force myself to play to reach 100 or 101 (for dem sweet 10 RPs). :shrug: Journey ends in 5 hours or less and I have some stuff to do in the morning (3:46 AM here).
Edit: I've got 99 problems but Gwent ain't one! (should be an achievement named like this lol)

Last edited:
Top Bottom