Journey is Impossible for a Free-to-Play Player to Finish.

+
I'm not even sure the keys are key. I opened 20 NG kegs yesterday after using about 30 keys.

And from that all I got was one epic card that I didn't already have, and zero premium cards.

I haven't seen a legendary in over 60 kegs now across different factions...

So I think the cosmetics are more valuable than keys personally.

Every day you win 14 extra crown to play matches. 2 per match.

If you win a mathe, you gain 2 crowns (4 if you still have the day extra crown). If you lose a match 2:1 you gain 1 crown (3 if you have day extra crown).

So, assuming you play 7 matches, and win like 2 of them and the other you lose 2:1 you will have 23 crowns. So you only need to play one more match or win one more of the 7 matches and you will progress one level.

So, if journey has 90 days, only playing 7-8 matchs in all the days you will reach ate level 90 in journey,

You still have 13x20x3 = 780 extra crowns for doing the week chalanges, witch means you have more 32 level in journey.

So to reach level 100 you only need to play 8 matchs per day in a total of 68 days (over 90) and do the week chalenges.

The overate time of a match its like 10-12 minutes, witch means you have to play 8x12 = 96 minutes, or 1 hour and half.

So if you play since the beginning, and play like 1 hour and half per day, i can conclude two option, the firts you are lying about playing since the beginning and 1 hour and a half, or, the second one, you are the worst gwnt player i have already meet

I am currently debating whether I should pay the remaining 30 Pounds to finish the journey or maybe dedicate that money for Premium kergs.

I am currently debating whether I should pay the remaining 30 Pounds to finish the journey or maybe dedicate that money for Premium kergs.

Since journey is mostly keys and cosmetics, unless you are desperate to have the rest of the cosmetics, I'd say save for expansion kegs

I think the keys are pretty hard to get through regular play. There is a nice looking card back and a board that you acquire through keys. I think the kegs give you a lot more value than you think so you don't need as many of them as you think, you'll unlock most useful epics and rares through them and just need scraps for legendaries. I would use your money on this adventure over the kegs for sure, contrary to what others are saying.

What the heck are you talking about. I reached lvl 100 and still had 30 days left all without paying for any step.

Top Bottom