Journey questions

+
Hi, I can't post a new topic. hope it's ok to post question here.

I stuck with a Journey Quest week 2/8 (the second of third quest in 2/8) name: In a hurry.
- Play 20 cards with Zeal

I tried to play the intro deck -- Northern Realms starter decks for a couple games lost 2 and won 1 in Season mode. I use some cards with Zeal all those games. However, the status of this quest still shows 0/20.

I double check that the earlier Journey Quest before 2/8 (which it's 1/8) already compelted. Furthermore, the first quest of 2/8 also finish -- play 1 online game.

Are there any kind of requirements that I need to pass before complete this quest?

Thanks

edit: I just check again and it seems I need to complete a Journey Quest earlier - play 15 cards with Aristocrat tag. I do not think this card type available in intro deck and it seems there are only 8-9 cards in the game. Is there any way to skip or re-roll the Journey quest? or what should I do?

Last edited:
Thanks, tsgna. I just craft 2 common Aristocrat cards. The next quest is doable, the Zeal.

but after that the 15 Inspire cards quest is tough due to I have only one and there is no common card with inspire to craft I can craft. I have only 200 scrap.

Which rare I should craft to do this quest? or I should keep try to play a deck with the one Anna the cursed?

If there is a rare card with inspire ability that can use in a meta deck in the future then I can craft but if none of rare card meet that cut then maybe I just leave the journey quest as it is.

@Smith_X you can craft Lyrian Landsknecht or Radovid's Royal Guards for that quest. They both are rare cards costing 80 scraps. They both are "Soldiers", which can be used for combo with "Siege Machines" (keyword "Crew"). Especially Radovid's Royal Guards appears in meta decks, since it costs only 4 provisions and is quite effective for that cost. This kind of low cost cards is often used in meta, not for their power, but for "saving space" for high provision cards. In other words, the more low provision cards you use in your deck, the more high provision cards can fit in.

Thanks @Charles5pencer
I will craft 2 x "Radovid's Royal Guards".

I wish there is a place that can see whether this specific card use in top tier deck or not. (I try to find but can't find yet.)

Thanks @Charles5pencer
I will craft 2 x "Radovid's Royal Guards".

I wish there is a place that can see whether this specific card use in top tier deck or not. (I try to find but can't find yet.)
Try this site for meta decks :
Tier 2 Draug deck uses 2 Royal Guards.

I wasn't sure if this was the correct place to ask, but shouldn't the week 10 Journey quests have been released already? I'm not crazy, am I? I could have sworn that the quests for the previous weeks were always added on Thursday.

Yeah, but your message was sent at 3:20 am CEST. The quests don't appear in the middle of the night. 10 am CEST is apparently the time.
Thank you. That solves the mystery; although, I have to wonder why the Journey quests are added at a different time than the Daily quests, especially when it looks like the Journey story is updated alongside the Daily quests (I forgot to mention that in my previous post).

I have to wonder why the Journey quests are added at a different time than the Daily quests, especially when it looks like the Journey story is updated alongside the Daily quests (I forgot to mention that in my previous post).
I've no idea, but the story update happening separately from new weekly quests being added does sound like a strange decision. :think:

Top Bottom