Journey questions

+
I can't post a new thread, guys help! kidding...

To the point, Journey cosmetics look amazing! ... .. . :confused: BUT!?:

1. If i can't pay this "Geralt Premium Journey" now, will in the future be available again? In the Troco Troco maybe?
  2. Jaskier's "Weekly Journey Quests" is obligating me to play a faction other than Skellige as i need to play Aristocrats.

Yes i'm one of those, bla... blah... BLAGFH...

Can we have "Weekly Journey Quests" change option as with normal quests? :smart: So people like me, HAHA, don't need to touch Nilfgaard?

Or i have been just bleed, red coined, last word owned by devs?

Last edited:
If i can't pay this "Geralt Premium Journey" now, will in the future be available again? In the Troco Troco maybe?
Not sure what this means. Troco Troco means Shupe's shop? And what exactly are you asking about? The entirety of the premium (which you can unlock at any point while the Journey is active), or just the cosmetics there?

If I had to guess I'd say the point of Journey quests is to encourage players to play a variety of decks and factions. Plus, it only lasts for three months anyway, so I don't see a re-roll option happening.

(Post moved to a new thread.)

Mmm... Shupe shop :ohstopit: let me clarify.

First point:

• A person can't reach level 100 in the Journey's Period.
  • A person can't pay the Joruney's Premium Pass in the Journey's Period.

Will that person have the opportunity of getting those cosmetics that has lost after the Journey's period ends?

I'm referencing the cosmetics only cause everything else is already obteinable other ways. (keys, kegs...)

Second point:

Encouragement,

Meaning that if you don't play another faction you will have an unquantificable amount of extra time, takes me to the first point, in the progression for obtaining the Journey's rewards.

I hope you are not right and i don't have to choose if those extra cosmetics are worth of having my profile factions numbers tainted, betraying my Skellige fidelty. HAHA.

So I found the info button inside the journey pop out. The one thing not accounted for is the picture of a coin on the progress bar. Is the coin just there to symbolize a level up? Or is there some other mechanic I don’t know about?

I think the coin represents that you were about to get a coin on your next journey level.
That icon changes depending on what you will unlock on your next Premium journey level.

I think the coin represents that you were about to get a coin on your next journey level.
That icon changes depending on what you will unlock on your next Premium journey level.

tested and confirmed. I never noticed because I don’t have premium.

What is the fastest way to complete "Boost opponent units 15 times" in journey quests?
Nilfgard has boost enemy units. Also you can use special cards to boost them. The +6 potion works. Basically anything that says a unit instead of an ally.

Yenn on seasonal with full rows, if the quest counts each unit you need only one Yenn :beer:
I think you are on to something there, sir! I played that Yen in a monsters deck and my score for that quest shot up immediately. Well called, sir! @wonderboy870 take note; if you have the card named "Yennefer of Vennenberg" it helps considerably. (That said, if you are a new player I do NOT personally recommend milling/crafting cards just to complete a quest. You never know with each season how a new card may change and you may regret spending the scrap to craft things later. Still, that Yen card is definitely quite good in a swarm deck!)

While I am on record as supporting the whole new Journey system as a whole, I have to admit that it's the rather bizarre quests like this one that make it a bit of a pain. Sure, it's a great way to expose various tactics to the newer player, but I'd prefer something that is a bit more sensible in day-to-day gameplay. Maybe something like the older leader battles to at least get people accustomed to the strengths of the various leaders.

I think you are on to something there, sir! I played that Yen in a monsters deck and my score for that quest shot up immediately.

Good to know, im in the 1st quest atm. :beer:

I have to admit that it's the rather bizarre quests like this one that make it a bit of a pain.

There would be several ways to solve that, in League of Legends for example when they give "Play X with a Hero" event quests, the mission consists of "Play 5 with a hero or play 10 games". With that option, people can choose to ignore the requirement in exchange for a "higher" alternative cost.

The MtG season pass is based on performing the daily missions , those missions can be reset once a day and you can accumulate up to 3 (like Gwent), That means you can reach level 100 without problems playing only every 3 days, that's another important aspect.

Not sure what this means. Troco Troco means Shupe's shop? And what exactly are you asking about? The entirety of the premium (which you can unlock at any point while the Journey is active), or just the cosmetics there?

If I had to guess I'd say the point of Journey quests is to encourage players to play a variety of decks and factions. Plus, it only lasts for three months anyway, so I don't see a re-roll option happening.

(Post moved to a new thread.)

And how long will that be, siree?

Hi all,

I don't have 10 posts that is why I am not able to go to the correct region of the board. I have two questions to other Gwent (the card game not Witcher 3) and it says a moderator can move a post to the right forums in the header.
So if somebody would, please, be so kind of the moderation staff. :) Thank you.

My questions to fellow Gwent-players are:
I.
if somebody else experienced that "surprise-/random-cards" (I don't know how they are a called) you unlock on the journey-screen (premium) got stuck to their back and do not show the card you should recieve?
As mine did not update for multiple levels and I can not tell if I recieved a card or not - as it is stuck to the back since level 33.
II.
And the second is - if the journey overall is currently at week 5 and has not progressed further?
(As I saw the achievement for completing the journey goes up to 30 something and I got stuck at 15 points, what is 3 quests per 5 weeks - but there is no week 6 etc.). Maybe somebody can clarify this to me.

Before contacting tech-support I thought I ask here.
Thanks in advance for any help/answers.

Hi all,

I don't have 10 posts that is why I am not able to go to the correct region of the board. I have two questions to other Gwent (the card game not Witcher 3) and it says a moderator can move a post to the right forums in the header.
So if somebody would, please, be so kind of the moderation staff. :) Thank you.

My questions to fellow Gwent-players are:
I.
if somebody else experienced that "surprise-/random-cards" (I don't know how they are a called) you unlock on the journey-screen (premium) got stuck to their back and do not show the card you should recieve?
As mine did not update for multiple levels and I can not tell if I recieved a card or not - as it is stuck to the back since level 33.
II.
And the second is - if the journey overall is currently at week 5 and has not progressed further?
(As I saw the achievement for completing the journey goes up to 30 something and I got stuck at 15 points, what is 3 quests per 5 weeks - but there is no week 6 etc.). Maybe somebody can clarify this to me.

Before contacting tech-support I thought I ask here.
Thanks in advance for any help/answers.
Hi there

The latest patch really REALLY broke the game, but today they released another hotfix [6.2.1] - I would install that and then see if your two issues still remain.

My Journey week is 5 and has been all week so you are not alone with that.

Good luck,
D.

Top Bottom