Journey quests stopped working

+
Extended Journey quests are finally working for me, but my daily and Standard Journey quests all remain frozen.

EDIT: Well, my dailies eventually kicked in and started progressing (albeit slowly) but I CANNOT make consistent progress with the Standard Journey. I've been playing miscellaneous decks with Alzur, 12 spell cards, and a bunch of random junk. Over an hour of that and I've managed to get to 2/3 spells counting. This despite having played dozens of eligible cards.

Last edited:
All my quests are completely broken yet again. I guess I'm not getting a new quest tomorrow.

I'm honestly not sure if I'll ever spend money on Gwent again; the Triss Journey is the first one I've skipped so far. Game-breaking glitches like this happening constantly is just unacceptable, especially considering that this is not CDPR's first video game.

Not only are my Journey quests not working this week, my daily quests are not either. The only progress I'm making are on contracts. I remember in TWIG Burza mentioned that the quests were fixed, this does not appear so and seems more broken than they were previously.

I bought the extra levels and I'm lvl 50+..., so I payed for nothing :) it is my last journey pass

I paid for one Journey recently but I only ever really planned to pay for one, as so far I don't think that I've spent money on the game. Even though I paid the full amount for a Journey, whenever I looked at my Journey section, GOG always had a message saying that I could buy the next few levels to get the rewards instantly. That's pretty poor form, I think, since I'd already paid for the entire Journey and had weeks to get the rewards which I'd already paid for and could get just by playing the game.
Post automatically merged:

From what I see, the problem lies in the premium quests. Completing quests in the standard mode awarded the right amount of crowns, but the premium one goes berserk and adds way too many crowns that it is supposed to.

My problems were with the Standard Journey first quest. I'm not sure if you mentioning crowns is on the same topic as me though. Related issues? Even if crowns were being awarded, I'm only playing the game now when there are new Journey quests, pretty much.

Same, I have the problem on and off whenever the journey gets updated, or when I log it it takes a match or two to kick in.

The journey quests didn't start for me, it's opaque and would not start, anyone have this issue?

can someone help?

IMG_0228.jpeg

I've completed the normal one up until now and now the premium one is not starting after i've done the previous quest

Last edited:
Top Bottom