Journey quests stopped working

+
I was trying to complete the journey before the new one begins. Did some quests but suddenly they stopped working. The next quests show greyed out, like the would not be active and doing things do not count towards em. I also had gotten from lvl 85 to 88 but when I actually went into the journey tab to claim levels, it did not move.

Would be annoying to not be able to complete the journey, quests and contracts. Any fast fix? I did restart Gwent and GOG, did not help.

Literally same problem, it would be nice if cdp fixed that cuz I want to finish my quests line in order to get some good-looking stuff.
Bez tytułu.png

Many people seem to be having issues with Journey today. The only possible quick fix, apart from restarting the game which the OP already tried, I can think of is verify/repair (or the Steam equivalent).

One option is to contact Support.

I'm not seeing anything related on official channels, at least right now.

I have the same issue, probably a server side problem, it was still working this morning.

I was trying to complete the journey before the new one begins. Did some quests but suddenly they stopped working. The next quests show greyed out, like the would not be active and doing things do not count towards em. I also had gotten from lvl 85 to 88 but when I actually went into the journey tab to claim levels, it did not move.

Would be annoying to not be able to complete the journey, quests and contracts. Any fast fix? I did restart Gwent and GOG, did not help.
Hi, same here. Trying verify/repair.

Edit: nah, it doesn't work.

1620134065397.png

Last edited:
Yeah, I've experienced the same. Timing suggests to me that this has something to do with Ciri and Yen's Birthday. The quests became disabled when the event ended. Hopefully it's fixed on time to be able to finish those quests. We only have like 44 hours left.

maybe it has been fixed now. A few hour ago, local players also have an issue about level won't change when purchasing a fast travel. now he just reported that it work fine.

Yep, the bug that sent me searching if someone else had this problem. I literally have the last quest to finish in Journey.

Played a game today for the weekly quests, they didn't progress. Nothing changed after I relaunched the game. But after the second relaunch the quests miraculously progressed. And again - a single premium quest counted as 8 (I had 7/20 from last week, now I have 15/20) with all the half-crowns.

I'm talking about the 1st challenge, which is playing legendary cards. I made a deck with cards like Madoc and Geralt in it, played them both but at the end of the end of the match, the tally remained at 0 for legendary cards played. What's going on here?

Edit: I just logged in about a day later and the tally for the quest seems to be working but I haven't tried playing the game yet so I'm not sure if there are still issues with bugs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom