Journey quests stopped working

+
The extended challenge is broken as well. Played numerous legendaries and a card with banish in a game, no progress on either.

EDIT - After a few restarts, they seem to be working now. No progress carryover from the earlier game, though. On the other hand, I got awarded crown pieces for a whole bunch of extra extended Journey quests for some reason. Played 1 banish card, and jumped 6 extra Journey levels.

Last edited:
When the quests don't work, when the issue is fixed, do you usually get your bugged progress recognised by the game or do you have to start the quest from scratch?

Edit: I've just logged into the game about a day later and the quest tally seems to have been fixed but I haven't tried playing yet and I"m not sure if there are still bugs in play.

Last edited:
Cant seem to do quest 1 from extended journey on week 2. (play 1 card with banish keyword). I am playing Mill deck, so have lots of witchers banish things from opponents deck. Northern wind is there.
Does the quest mean heatwave or Squirrel only?

Does the quest mean heatwave or Squirrel only?
Other people are also reporting it's not working, so it's most likely just bugged.

Some people are also reporting that restarting the game worked for them, or that the quest(s) suddenly completed after they kept playing. Something is definitely not working properly, in any case.

And as a general note to everyone, you can report issues here.

Not sure if it's relevant here, but last night the daily quests were updating really slowly. For clarity, I was fulfilling the "Play 30 Neutral cards" daily challenge, and sometimes it took about a minute for the quest to update the count after the match was over. Maybe it's a related issue (but my standard journey quest has not been updated yet for over 20 minutes, so maybe it's another bug).

Same, cant complete the "play 1 cards with Banish keyword" after trying all the banish cards in the game...

I bought the fast travel for what?? What a waste of money! A lot of people got more level for free. This is unacceptable...

Same issue. First week jumped too many quests after completion (said like 10 journey quests completed instead of 6), now the new weeks journey quests are not progressing at all.
Post automatically merged:

Other people are also reporting it's not working, so it's most likely just bugged.

Some people are also reporting that restarting the game worked for them, or that the quest(s) suddenly completed after they kept playing. Something is definitely not working properly, in any case.

And as a general note to everyone, you can report issues here.
I checked you're link, but couldn't find any way to actually report anything. There appears to be no way to actually send a bug report on that site. What did I miss?

There appears to be no way to actually send a bug report on that site. What did I miss?
The site requires a bit of navigation, and sometimes the listed topics don't quite fit unexpected issues. Reports may be sent by clicking the 'Contact us' tabs within topics. For example, here.

The site requires a bit of navigation, and sometimes the listed topics don't quite fit unexpected issues. Reports may be sent by clicking the 'Contact us' tabs within topics. For example, here.
Why is there no "Contact Us" button under the "Technical" or "Game and Gameplay" tags? That's where it lists the issue.

It's not even just the Journey quests. All quests seem to be completely broken. My new daily quest for playing units won't progress at all. I guess I have a really good reason to stop playing Gwent, at least for a while.

When the quests don't work, when the issue is fixed, do you usually get your bugged progress recognised by the game or do you have to start the quest from scratch?
At some point it started working for me, and I did not have to do the quest again. But that may not be the case for others.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
As a side note, 2 out of 3 contracts to play 10 matches with Triss avatar, are not progressing in my case. I was only able to do the first one.
So it seems it's not only quests, that are bugged, but also some of the journey contracts.

EDIT: the red part is not valid. It turned out to be that the new Triss avatars that I played are not the ones needed for contracts. It's a shame, that a 3rd party website needs to be used to figure out the avatar names.

Last edited:
A friend of mine figured out that it's just the display that's broken, and as long you reset your game after a match, you can still see your quest progress. I guess this is sort of like that previous glitch affecting the crown point display. Hopefully, this one doesn't take several months to resolve.

At some point it started working for me, and I did not have to do the quest again. But that may not be the case for others.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
As a side note, 2 out of 3 contracts to play 10 matches with Triss avatar, are not progressing in my case. I was only able to do the first one.
So it seems it's not only quests, that are bugged, but also some of the journey contracts.

I just logged in to the game and the quest tally has now got some numbers for it, which is good. Since I haven't played yet, I'm not sure what the bug situation is with the game.

On a recent Journey I had issues with Contracts not keeping score with the tasks that you had to do, like wearing a certain mask or whatever. That was annoying. Wish stuff like that didn't keep happening.

Spells quest is broken in week 3 of Journey, right? I just played a game and played some Spell cards. I've got 0 on my tally. Looks like I'll have to try again tomorrow because there's no point playing if the quests don't count.

Last week there was a broken quest in Journey. Is this the new normal? A broken Journey quest every week?

Last edited:
Top Bottom