Journey Reward not received - Title not received

+
Hello folks!

I don't know who to turn to anymore. I made level 89 on the journey (currently lvl 91) but I never received my premium Oneiromancy. Also I got 75 wins and never received my Title. It was the same game where the above were achieved together with a random regis achievement that should have gotten me 5 RPs. I wrote a ticket but all I got back was: We are aware.

I don't see the difficulty in my situation.
Step 1: Look at my Journey level, check whether I have Oneiromancy premium in my card list (and also check if it was ever milled/scrapped).
Step 2: Look at the amount of wins I have so far, check if I have the title.

Is there a way to directly address this, instead of waiting for a ticket to be resolved? In the end I paid for the extra journey bonusses and I would like to have them.

Best regards!

Sorry to tell you, but nobody apart from CDPR support can help you there. There have been constant problems with Journey rewards since I started playing but so far they were resolved after some time.

I have bad news for you. I paid for the extended journey and my contract is also blocked, can't get last stage and cardback. I am waiting for weeks since sending this to support without fixing. And in two days new journey starts, so nobody will care about old one.
One thing for sure - not paying for this one. I am not sure if it is even worth playing this season.

the progress worked just fine for me. It's just that I didnt receive my reward points nor my premium Oneiromancy nor my title for 75 wins. Don t care really except for the card. I just started playing after a long break and would like to upgrade my cards. It is sad that there is no reaction from CDPR whatsoever. And it is not only me. There are thousands of players :(

Hey folks, just wanted to check back and give feedback on how the situation resolved.
I received my card, my title and my RPs after last season ended. I had been in touch with pc_gwent support and they had been very communicative. They didnt say when my items would be restored but that they were working on it. Even after I asked again a while later they responded and didnt let my concern go unnoticed.

So thanks to CDPR's support/tech team. You guys did a great job and this should not go unnoticed.

Well my Regis completion rewards for both standard and premium journeys showed up only yesterday, several weeks after Dandelion's had started. I thought it would never happen and wasn't even expecting anything to change, but it did. So I guess patience is the best workaround for most journey issues.

Top Bottom