Journey summon mission - could you give some cards?

+
Hello,
I have little to no luck with this mission. Standard "write summon in deck builder and put everything" didn't work.

So far I found one card, I think Operator, that gives me points (I think , maybe it was one of other cards in deck, but I think it was operator).

I think NOT working where I was hoping it would, was:
Roche: Merciless
Ronvid the Incessant
Dun Banner
Kaedwani Revenant
Blue stripe commando (really?)

I mean, it could be one of those, instead of operator, but I don't think so.

I'm not sure how to crack it, should it be "summon on deploy" or what?

Search summon in the deck builder. If it says summon but not spawn you are good. In my experience spawn and summon does not work.

Skellige has quite a few cards that are SUMMONed from the graveyard if they are DISCARDed, or other mechanic in play:
  • Tuirseach Skirmisher
  • Morkvarg
  • Crow Mother
  • ...etc.
You'll need to also use cards that allow you to DISCARD a card & one of the leader abilities allows you to DISCARD a card in each round.

MO wild hunt rider summons a copy from deck if you have dominance, and two deathwish units that summon: penitent summons a random 7 prov card from deck, and one of the foglets summons a copy from deck upon deathwish.

I'm surprised the commandos don't count.

Neutral Witcher trio, if you play one of them the other two get summoned from the deck

ST dwarves (mercenaries?) will summon a copy from the deck provided there is already another dwarf on that row before play.

Breli

Forum regular
Hello,
I have little to no luck with this mission. Standard "write summon in deck builder and put everything" didn't work.

So far I found one card, I think Operator, that gives me points (I think , maybe it was one of other cards in deck, but I think it was operator).

I think NOT working where I was hoping it would, was:
Roche: Merciless
Ronvid the Incessant
Dun Banner
Kaedwani Revenant
Blue stripe commando (really?)

I mean, it could be one of those, instead of operator, but I don't think so.

I'm not sure how to crack it, should it be "summon on deploy" or what?

A few more Tipps

For Scioatel:
- Dryad Ranger
- Mahakam Volunteers

Nilfgard:
- Impera Brigades

syndicate:
- sewer raiders

typically all the „thinning“ bronzes in all factions.

HTH!

Yeah, I think I did a deck involving the Witcher trio to speed this up. The premium versions can be unlocked on the year of the boar reward tree.

Don't bother crafting them, like I originally did, as they are pants

Roach is a good card to have that will also meet the requirement.

Thank you guys, with your help I did it. sorry for not answering before.

Well I guess this topic is useless now.

Top Bottom