Judy neck gap

+
In Pyramid Song their is a couple of instances of a very noticeable neck gap. One is at the end on the dock when Judy asks V to move in, can't remember the other.
Have a mod "Judy Tattoos Removal" which shows up any imperfections as I hate tattoos.
PS Whoever drew Judy's ass is magnificent and the textures of the wet suit are really good. Took a while to notice that.
The Judy and Panam you chose are simply brilliant.
Thank You

Couldn't agree more, CDPR has some amazing artists, probably the very best in the industry. I think she looks just fine tattooed tho

Last edited:
In Pyramid Song their is a couple of instances of a very noticeable neck gap. One is at the end on the dock when Judy asks V to move in, can't remember the other.
Have a mod "Judy Tattoos Removal" which shows up any imperfections as I hate tattoos.
I don't remember any noticeable problem with Judy's neck during pyramid song :(
Have you a screenshot ?
And more important, it's with or without the mod ? (because the mod may cause this problem...)

Don't have a screenshot. With the mod. Seems to be where the rose is on her right side. Whether the flower was put on to cover the problem?

Don't have a screenshot. With the mod. Seems to be where the rose is on her right side. Whether the flower was put on to cover the problem?
It's possible that the rose was placed here for cover the problem (but I doubt it). Or the mod remove also a little part of neck texture and not "only" the tattoo.
But at least, without the mod, you can't see it :)
(So without mod, there is no problem...)

If you have that much of an issue with tattoos, you should probably just avoid her side missions. Once you get the info about the voodoo boys, you can just ignore her, or tell her no.

It's most likely the mod. Or at least "a" mod.

I can't seem to find more than one tattoo removal mod for Judy and I don't see any reason why it would create an actual gap in the model. If it did, it would generally be visible under every circumstance.

Which brings me to another question. Are we talking about an actual gap here or a seam?

A screenshot would clearly be the best thing you could provide.

Also, do you have any other cosmetic/model mod running? Not necessarily specific to Judy neither.

Thanks guys for you're help. It's an actual gap where you can see the background through not a seam which is usually just a visible line.
I have completely finished the game and removed the saves. This I think has only showed up in this quest and at those 2 areas.
It isn't their all the time.
The only other cosmetic ? mod is Panam scar and freckles to remove the bullet scar she gets. What... I don't like my girls marked up. :giggle:
Next time I play I will disable the mods to see what happens and take a screenshot.
On the mod pages description it makes her "tattoos texture transparent".
Thanks

Last edited:
There is really a bug/graphic glitch you can get loading a save in the pyramid song when you are underwater. Judy will appear
swimming without the diver helmet XD. I should have taken pictures of it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom