judy not calling me to get shotgun

+
i did all judy mission before the point of no return. by this time though i had completed all other side missions and gigs. i keep passing time and no call yet. also the crash gun still has a i icon on it so i cant put it in cache

For me it took quite a while but eventually happened. It took long enough that other content I didn't even see on my first playthrough popped up. Several, several days of sleeping and passing time along with some running around clearing out odds and ends and looking for things to do.

The frequency of calls and texts with Judy varies. I may have done 3-4 missions in a row with side-crime sweep up before I got a random text or call.
AFAIK there isn't a "set" amount of time for these interactions. However, after Judy gave me the access code to her apartment, I went there to complete any additional dialogue with her. So I'm not sure what the requirements are to wrap things up... :/

The frequency of calls and texts with Judy varies. I may have done 3-4 missions in a row with side-crime sweep up before I got a random text or call.
AFAIK there isn't a "set" amount of time for these interactions. However, after Judy gave me the access code to her apartment, I went there to complete any additional dialogue with her. So I'm not sure what the requirements are to wrap things up... :/
If you romance her, there are like 3-4 texts after she gives you the apartment code. The last text will be "I left you a present in the kitchen" after which you can go get the shotgun.

If you romance her, there are like 3-4 texts after she gives you the apartment code. The last text will be "I left you a present in the kitchen" after which you can go get the shotgun.
I think this last one might be after the Drunk Judy text?
Think it's
Calabracita?
Drunk Judy
Surprise

Not 100% though

Top Bottom